Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Sandler-Sneeze" ?

cheech

So, I searched "Adam Sandler Sneeze" and this is literally the only thing that came up.

It's a video entitled "Adam Sandler Learns About Sandler Sneeze"

It's a clip from Late Night with Jimmy Fallon... but that's all I know! As I'm from Australia, the site 'Hulu' wont stream videos here.. so I can'y view it.

Was wondering.. if any of you from the US would be willing to tell what exactly happens in the video and what it's about. I'm DYING of curiosity as I'll be satisfied with ANYTHING Adam-Sandler-sneeze-related.

Is it worth watching.. or is it totally a misleading title?

Thank youuu

Here's the link

http://www.hulu.com/watch/160264/late-night-with-jimmy-fallon-adam-sandler-learns-about-sandler-sneeze

Hey! Basically, Jimmy Fallon has Adam on as a guest and he apparently a few episodes back made a joking ringtone where "adam sandler sneezes", and Adam was like oh yea, how did that go? So Jimmy Fallon does a really good impression of Adam Sandler's usual joking voice (a la Billy Madison) and they both laugh, and then he asks Adam how he would sneeze, so Adam does a really similar joking sneeze. Pretty funny, but not what I would call hott. Dunno. Hope this helps!

Uhm...Even though it is not a real sneeze I'd love to see that :)

I also can't watch the videos on Hulu...Could someone download that please?

I'd be eternally thankful!

Thank you so much elements! it was driving my crazy!

Although they were joking sneezes.. i'd still really , really like to see that.

I agree with Linda! Could anyone download it or something?

Archived