Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone else getting signed out?

JenJen

Everything has been just fine up until about 24 hours ago. But now, my account will sign out constantly. Like, before I can even get through writing a post. It's getting a liiiiiiittle grating, and I'm not sure what's wrong. I have the box ticked that says 'remember me'.

So I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue, or if anyone knows if this is a problem on my end and if I can do anything to fix it? I use an IE browser, which I know makes me a dinosaur, but like I said, I wasn't having this problem until just recently.

Thanks or any help!

(now to post this and hope it goes through okay without me needing to sign back in!)

edit: haha, second time's a charm.

I've never had any trouble. Have you got something blocking cookies, maybe? Or forbidding them from being set? If so, if you go into security settings in your browser and add sneezefetishforum.org to a list of allowed sites, that may help. Otherwise, I'm not sure :/

The EXACT same thing happened to me several years ago, I still haven't figured out what was wrong or what fixed it. Could be one of those strange random things that makes you believe that computers are not simply machines.. :lol:

Anyway, glad it fixed itself. :)

It generally arrives and disappears mysteriously. We haven't been able to figure out what's causing it, unless it's a synch error with your DNS... (and now you know I'm talking out my ass, cause i'm not even sure what that means)

Archived