Sneeze Fetish Forum

Putting images in signatures?

SapphireSong

Sorry if this is been asked before, but i was wondering... I would like to post a picture in my signature, but i can't figure out how to do so. Can you copy/paste a pic, or do you have to hyperlink it, or...? '.' If you could help me, I would appreciate it! smile.png

- smileyfacegirl^^

I think the easiest way is to upload a picture to a site like Photobucket.com and then post the IMG code in your signature.

Good luck!

IMG code is definitely the easier way to go. I like TinyPic as far as hosting because you don't have to sign up for an account and all that jazz. But of course if you already have a photoucket or flickr account or whatever then you might as well use it.

I'd also like to note that we don't permit hotlinking (I had to type that six times to get it to come out right). Hotlinking is when you link directly to an image on another website (not a photo-sharing site - that's allowed). So it has to be from somewhere like photobucket, flickr, webshots, and the like.

Thank you Ouroboros! I don't, so i was figuring i'd forget about it since i don't want to sign up for something i'm using for here with my personal info...

and okay Lynne, thanks and I won't. smile.png

Archived