Sneeze Fetish Forum

ANIME--Black Cat--Train (M, 2-sneezes)

SterlingSilver

Hey, luckily this forum is so chok-full of clips, it's kind of hard to sift through and figure out what's there and what's not xD.

I'm posting this here, but if it needs to go in the YouTube section, I'll do that from now on ^_^

Anyway, Train sneezes twice because someone is talking about him. He has great build-ups! The second one is messy LOL. The show, "Black Cat" is really good ^_^.. LOVE it! And Jason Lieberect is such a good Train Heartnet <3 :3

First sneeze starts around 6:24, and then he sniffles a bunch afterwards! SO CUTE~!! Oh, and the cat sneezes a little bit afterwards xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIBMwGTBS4g

Second sneeze (messy) starts around 2:32. His face in this one is absolutely amazing. He's even a little flushed~! And when he's done, he acts like he's recovered from some kind of strenous act xD. With this little groan and everything-..KAWAIIIIII~~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cKgVfrBR04

I LOVE THIS SHOW <3

O.o Wha... wha.... wha~ jawdrop.gif !!!! OMGOSH JASON LIEBRECHT OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! blowup.gif This is EPIC!!! I can't believe it - Jason... from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle..... OMGOSH! Thank you SOOO FREAKING MUCH Blackscatter!! I <3 you!!! w00t.gifjump.gifhappy.png Ahh, the Funimation dubbers are so incredibly talented... wub.png lolol ^^

Awww I remember this! :P

I swear the green-haired guy- Sven? - sneezed at some point too. Orrrr I'm just making it up, idk.

No prob, smileyfacegirl^^! Train's sneezes are SO HAWT.. god, so cute ^_^

And yeah, NameTaken! Nice memory xD. It was like, episode 8 or something? They were in the car, driving, and he sneezed because it was cold. And Train was like, "Geez, thanks for the snotbath! And you call yourself a GENTLEMAN!?" xDDDD. The episode with the creepy plant guy lol. Yeah, it was eight ^_^

Around 0:20 :D. Train's are better though :P!

Archived