Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hide for your Lives

thesneeze123

Okay I am going to give this a shot. I would appriciate constructive criticism but please don't be super hard on me :)

Ok, here goes nothing.

Lexa was watching the television at 1:00 Am on a Thursday night while Riley and Emily, the two women she shared the house with where upstairs sleeping. She was scratching her long, chunky, freckle filled nose and toying with her long blonde hair when she heard a noise coming from the kitchen window. She went to go invistigate to see what was there when she saw with her dark eyes a tall person all dressed in black with a ski mask on, she knew this was a robber, probably the same robber that broke into the neighbors house ten days ago. Luckily, the robber did not see her as she dashed behind behind a wall. She quickly went to go wake up Riley and Emily upstairs. She woke up Riley first and alerted her and they both went to Emily's room to wake her up to. Now they were deciding what they should do.

"We have got to get the phone downstairs and call 911." Said Emily, she had medium length curly brown hair with a small nose and hazel eyes.

"Yea, ok lets go, do not make a sound." Said Riley. She has dark brown straight hair, a straight medium sized nose, tan skin and dark eyes.

They made their way downstairs and hid behind the couch. When they saw the coast was clear they continued their way into the kitchen. They saw the phone sitting on a small table in the next room when they heard footsteps coming their way. Quickly all three of them jumped into the old, small, kitchen pantry closet and closed the door. They heard footsteps walk right past them.

Ten minutes later, they could still hear that the robber was close by them and the three of them were still in the closet. Lexa being by far the tallest of the three started getting very cramped in the small little closet space. She kept changing positions in the closet because she was becoming very restless. However, when she did that one time she accidently kicked a cloud of dust and the cloud of dust found its way to Emily's small sensitive nose. Emily could immediately feel the tickle in the back of her nose. She started rubbing her nose and placed an index finger right beneath her nose.

"Oh no."Emily whispered.

"What?" Riley whispered back.

"I, heh, I think I to sn, heh, heh." Emily couldn't even talk anymore the sneeze was bothering her so much. She finally decided she couldn't hold it in any longer and decided to try and quietly stifle it, "heh, hehnggxt!" Emily was able to almost completely stifle the sneeze but when she did her body jerked and knocked some things off the shelf. They heard something that fell broke on the floor and the robber heard it to.

"Who's there!" The robber said out loud. The robber paused for about ten seconds and continued walking around again.

"Something spilled on the floor, I can feel tiny little grains." Lexa said.

"Yea me too I wonder what it is." Riley whispered back. She took some grains on her hand and brought it close to her face and sniffed it. Big mistake, it happened to be be pepper. Riley's nostrils starting flaring almost instantly. She tried focusing all of her energy not to sneeze because now after the noise they made earlier they would probably get caught now if they made any more noise. Riley kept twitching her nose and flaring her nostrils. Sue rubbed her nose with her index finger back and forth. She sniffed lightly but not too hard because she did not want to inhale any more pepper. Lexa could see and hear what was going on with Riley's nose. Just as Riley's nostrils flared one last time before she was finally about to sneeze Lexa put a finger under her nose. This caught Riley off guard and the sneeze went away.

"Thanks!" Riley whispered.

"Yeah, no problem." Lexa said back.

"I think that's pepper on the ground." Riley said.

"Yeah I smelled it but luckily I didn't have to sneeze." Lexa said.

However, almost not even a minute later the tickle of pepper in Riley's nose returned.

"Oh no Lexa, I think I have to sneeze again. Do what you did before." Riley whispered. Lexa put her finger under her nose again but this time it wasn't working. Riley's red nose flared until it was to weak to battle any more. "Heh, ah, eh, hehCHNGGXT!" Riley sneezed a half stifle on Lexa's finger. "Crap!" Riley whispered, "I couldn't hold the tickle in any longer."

"Its okay I don't think he heard us anyway." Emily said, which was true, the robber must have been focused on what he was stealing because he was in the same room as the kitchen pantry closet was in and still didn't hear Riley's sneeze. " And anyway it's my fault you sneezed. I sneezed causing the pepper spilling all over the place.

"Its not your fault just try and not sneeze anymore." Lexa said.

"Easy for you, to say," Emily whispered, "you hardly ever sneeze."

Lexa was starting to get worried a few minutes later, the pepper was really starting to get at Emily and Riley as she could hear them sniffing much more frequently. 'What could possibly be taking this robber so long' she thought, they still heard the footsteps of the robber walking in the room next to them. She was sure if the robber wouldn't go away in a few minutes Emily or Riley would almost definitely give their spot away by sneezing. Then Lexa had a rare feeling that she hardly ever got. She felt a small tickle in the back of her nose. She.rubbed her nose with her palm.once or twice thinking that would do the trick but the tickle was still there. Lexa rarely ever sneezed but when she does she cannot control her sneezes and when she has to sneeze she sneezes loud. Lexa was starting to get very annoyed that the tickle was not going away. If Riley or Emily sneezed there was a chance they would still not get caught, but Lexa would definitely give them away because she could not stifle at all or even keep it the least bit quiet. Lexa kept rubbing her nose and it still wasn't working. The tickle was growing stronger now and she placed her index finger horizontally under her nose knowing that this was the last hope. It did not work. Her breathing started hitching, "heh, Heh, HEHCHIEWW!!!" Lexa sneezed. It was the second time in a short amount of time her index finger got sneezed on. They heard the footsteps off the robber come and stop right in front of the door, the girls stared in horror as they saw the handle of the door turn and swing open.

If you guys want me too I can continue the story......

The door swung open. Before the robber turned on the light switch Riley and Emily hid under a garbage bag, however Lexa, to startled by her big sneeze was not able to hide. The robber turned on the light and saw her. "Come with me!" He half screamed and took her upstairs with his hand over her mouth and nose. He took her into an upstairs closet and put duck tape over her mouth and tied Lexa up in a chair and she couldn't move. "You wait her while I go rob your house." The robber said mischeviously.

Meanwhile Riley and Emily went to go get the phone but the couldn't find it any where. The robber must have saw the phone and taken it. "Lets go get our neighbors to call the police." Emily said. They were about to leave the house when they heard the robbers footsteps coming down the stairs. They had no other place to hide then the pepper filled kitchen pantry closet. They quickly ran in the room and closed the door behind them. As soon as the two of them got settled in the room the little sneeze grains were flying everywhere. Emily's super sneezy nose was giving in. Her small nostrils were growing bigger and bigger. But Riley's nose gave in before Emily's. "Heh, HACHOO!" Riley sneeezed a loud one but her nose wasn't done yet, "heh, heh, hehnggxttt!" She stifled the sneeze but it was too late, the robber came to the door and opened it and saw Riley there. But luckily, Emily was able to get t o the same hiding spot she was in last time. The robber put his hand over Riley's mouth, put duct tape over her mouth, tied her up to a chair, and put her in the same closet as Lexa.

The robber left to go back downstairs but Emily escaped out of the sneeze-filled kitchen pantry and had enough time to get behind the couch. However, it was very dusty back there and it wasn't much better for her sensitive nose than the pantry was. She could still hear the robber in the kitchen but that wasn't her main focus. Her main focus was try and not get caught sneezing. However, her small nose could not have taking much more of a beating then it already had taken. Finally a piece of her hair touched the outside of her nose and that sent her off into a sneezing fit, "hehISHOO! HAHSHOO! Heh, heh, HEHCHOO!" This was more than enough information to provide the robber on where Emily was. The robber once again covered her mouth with duct tape, tied her to a chair, and put her in the same closet as Lexa and Riley.

By now it was an hour later. They were not sure if the robber was gone or not because they were upstairs. Whether or not the robber was still there they needed to get out. Nobody would know where they are and they could starve. Just then Emily sneezed a weird double because she could not use her mouth while sneezing. "GGXNT! GNNXXT!" Emily's sneezes gave Lexa an idea. She would try to move her nose back and forth on one of the feather jackets in the closet. Hopefully when she would do that it would make her powerfully sneeze, knocking the duct tape off of her mouth. She could then untie her and the other two by using her mouth. This was not an easy task because Lexa's nose was very strong and it was hard for here to make herself sneeze. This could not be a task for Riley or Emily, who both had way more sensitive noses, because they couldn't sneeze hard enough for it to work. Finally, Lexa started scooting her chair over to the feather jacket. She started wiggling her big nose on the feathers but felt not even a small tickle. Finally after five minutes she took a big deep breath thru her nose and a feather price found a way up her nostrils. She was finally about to sneeze. She flared her big nostrils Idk last tike, but then the sneeze got stuck. She kept wiggling her nose around but it still wouldn't come out. Then she took another deep breath thru her nose and the feather went up higher into her nose and made an impact immediately. "NGGXCHOO!" Lexa sneezed forcefully enough that the duct tape peeled off her mouth. "It worked!" She whispered, "Oh no I have to sneeze again." This time she didn't want to sneeze too loud because then if the robber was still there he wouldve heard her. However for the first time in her life she was able to stifle her sneeze, "heh, hanggxt." Even Emily was very impressed with the stifle and she was the queen stifler. Lexa untied herself and the other two girls and they silently crawled back downstairs. They saw the damage that was done. Lots of broken dishes but lots of other stuff had been stolen too. They got out of the house, went to the next door neighbors house, and called the police.

THE END

Really enjoyed this! The sneezing while hiding scenario is one of my all-time favourites biggrin.png

yeah i know, i love the swh scenario too thats why i wanted to make one.

I really, REALLY loved this story! Sneezing while hiding is a classic scenario and you did it great justice in this story! thank you!

Archived