Sneeze Fetish Forum

even more sekaiichi!

sneezeluv

oh goodness. i might really have to start watching this. yaoi was never really my thing but this totally turns me on LOL

-spazzes like a rabid fangirl-

i really wanna see the next episode :> that adorable little editor better catch a cold 8'D

Wow. As awful as I think this anime is, I can't deny it makes me all kinds of happy to see them give the main seme a cold. :twisted:

And Kondo Takashi as Onodera... Damn, his sounds are realistic. On nom nom. <3

Thanks for the link!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You do not want to know the sound I just made. OK, teh sneezes just topped off the episode but dude, OHMAIGOD FINALLY!!!!! I've been waiting for them to get together again forEVER!!! <3333333333333333333

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!! HE'S SO HAWT!!!!! BOTH OF THEM WERE SO VISCERAL.. waaaaa.. Yeah.. He better give it to his little editor friend twisted1.gif

Having him take care of the little guy would be absolutely ADORABLE. And Yokozawa can just back the hell off xDDD THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING FIND~!!!

THIS IS AMAZING OMGGGGGGGG. KATSU-SAMA OMG THAT WAS SO HOOOOOOOOOOOT. *drowning in drool* Can't even tell you how many times I rewatched. OMG THANK YOU FOREVER for this!!

This anime is a piece of crap, the charadesign is awful but I’ve really enjoyed both yaoi and sneezes. biggrin.png

I prefer grown-up bishies (like Takano) from young boys (like Ritsu) but I must admit that Onodera sneezed better than Masamune. It’s kinda sad. tonguesmiley.gif

Wait, I checked out, Ritsu Onodera is 25 years old, err… so he is certainly not a young boy. upset.gif He’s even older than me. tonguesmiley.gif Still, I like male characters who look more maturely. wink.png

Sorry for reposting but unfortunately I can't edit my posts. Above I've made some linguistic mistakes. wallbash.gif Could someone delete my previous post? smile.png

This anime is a piece of crap, the charadesign is awful but I’ve really enjoyed both yaoi and sneezes. biggrin.png

I prefer grown-up bishies (like Takano) to young boys (like Ritsu) but I must admit that Onodera sneezed better than Masamune. It’s kinda sad. tonguesmiley.gif

Wait, I checked up, Ritsu Onodera is 25 years old, err… so he is certainly not a young boy. upset.gif He’s even older than me. tonguesmiley.gif Still, I like male characters who look more maturely.

I prefer grown-up bishies (like Takano) to young boys (like Ritsu) but I must admit that Onodera sneezed better than Masamune. It’s kinda sad. tonguesmiley.gif

Wait, I checked up, Ritsu Onodera is 25 years old, err… so he is certainly not a young boy. upset.gif He’s even older than me. tonguesmiley.gif Still, I like male characters who look more maturely.

^ All of this. Lots of yaoi could've been so good if it weren't for all the stupidity and lousy, unrealistic characters. And the overly cutesey, annoying, CLUELESS ukes, of course. :rolleyes:

Haha, and Masamune's seiyuu Katsuyuki always fail at sneezing. XD It's a shame, really, he does have a really nice, masculine voice.

I feel like it's been FOREVER since I've watched a yaoi. :laugh: Even so, I personally enjoyed the sneezes. Especially the first one. The harshness was right up my alley! :twisted: And the little one towards the end? Awwwwww. :laugh:

Archived