Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Great Sneeze Detective (F)

Animeeze

Hi guys,

I decided to start working on a new story, and I am planning on writing a new Super Sneezes story very soon if anyone is interested too, haha. As for this story, it is more of a spin-off of Super Sneezes. I'm just to keep it interesting with good fetishy stuff in it too i think haha smile.png. Let me know what you guys think, and readers are appreciated as well as comments, concerns, questions, etc. Thank you for reading!

~Animeeze

-----------------------------

Retrieved from the Case File: Super Beam

It was cold and rainy today. It made it difficult for me to carry this file to where I am writing. Let me get back on topic, however. I have gathered three suspects so far in this case, or potential super heroines, for that matter. The super heroine? Super Beam. I am conducting independent research as to the identity of this legend, a legend that not one person has seen for the past two years. The city is dark; it is desolate, without virtue or consequences. Without Super Beam, there has been no end to violent crime and our forces have been depleted numerously without any sign of justice. There is no sense to continue to fight; the only sense is to find the one who can bring peace.

I, as an official United States Authoritative Agent, am a diligent person, meticulous and cunning. That is why I do undercover work. That is why I am doing what I am doing today. As far as making a mistake...that is not a question. I did not earn a P.hD in Criminal Justice and graduate from Harvard Law School within the span of 4 years for no reason. I have trained myself to think through every action to each complete and resolute consequence. In that respect, I have three suspects in this case: Luxandra Bleu, the famously buxom burlesque dancer is my primary suspect. Behind her lay two integral players in my case as well, Stacy Howard, a well known business woman, and Amy Roland, a fifth year college student. As I review my evidence, all three of these women have been around scenes of Super Beam’s presence. And how will I go about solving this mysterious identity? Super Beam has a notoriously sensitive nose, and if a tickly sneeze doesn’t coax that identity out of her, I don’t know what will?

December 12, 2011:

I walked into Risque’s club at 11:00PM, just fifteen minutes before Luxandra Bleu’s sought after performance. I hurriedly walked into the back of the club, flashing my badge at the security guard in the back. Soon enough, I found myself in Luxandra’s dressing room, filled with lingerie and busty attire for the sexy and buxom woman. Tonight was Luxandra’s performance as the “Busty Maid”, and I knew exactly how to set off her nostrils.

As I reached for the maid-themed lingerie, I heard a sudden twist of the shiny yellow door knob behind me. I thought in my head how cliché it was for the suspect to be entering the room at a time like this as I hurriedly squeezed myself into the back closet, watching through the tiny slits as Luxandra entered the room. Now, I wish I could tell you how the events played out at this moment, but what I am about to tell you, to my embarrassment, will have to fill the void.

I looked down to my own cleavage, which I usually keep tightly buttoned up and concealed as I am a detective with no distractions, but that top button burst as my busty chest pressed tightly against the closet door due to the tight fit. Even worse, I had fastened a pepper shaker directly into my cleavage for future use, but now that pepper shaker was rubbing slightly into my left nostril with every breath I took and rise of my own well-endowed bosoms. I could not believe my mistake, nix that, my completely amateur mistake! But, my calculations of how to get myself out of this mess faded as my nose inhaled a few tiny granules of sneezy and tickly black pepper with each breath. “Heeehhheee….” I could feel my nose beginning to twitch without my consent as my darned breasts continued to jiggle around that irritating pepper that was teasing my own sensitive and tickled nostrils oh so much. The tease…the tickle…I could feel a sneeze brewing as the tiny pepper grains tickled and teased the sensitive depths of my nostrils with no remorse.

A single tear rolled down my cheek and into my well-endowed cleavage. “Maybe I can h-hold it…” I thought. But, suddenly, a bottle of perfume tilted over gently as I shifted and my round and full butt knocked into a rack of bottles slightly. And, before I knew it, tiny drips of perfume were now dripping into my cavernous cleavage with a torturously teasing tickle. Suddenly, I felt the pepper grains begin to join forces with the pepper, first at the very brims of my nostrils, seemingly teasing the edges of my slender, medium-length, tickly, over-sensitive, twitching, sneezy nostrils. “Haahehehaha….” I started to build up as my billowing, heaving bosoms began to spill from my busted- button top and the pepper spilled as well—directly into my sneezy nostrils. My eyes shot open with pure terror as my glasses slid slightly to the edge of my twitching nostrils. “Hehhehehahhahae…hahehehehee…..” I began to build up to a tickly, explosive sneeze of black pepper and perfume as the sneezy and torturous irritants teased and danced in the sensitive depths of my nostrils. “Hehehahhah…aeahahehaehaaaa…eheheheeeehhaaaa…….” Suddently, I felt one tiny, tickly, teasy, sneezy pepper grain tickle its way right into the back of my on the bring of sneezing nostril, and both of my nostrils flared in pure tickly torture as I knew a sneeze was on its way. “Ahahahahaaa…ehehheheheee…eh…eeehehhhheee….HHHEEEEEEEEEEEE-SSSSHHHEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!” Just then, my big breasts pressed so hard against the closet door as the door burst open, sending me, rubbing my sensitive and sneezy nostrils, into the presence of Luxandra Bleu. “How will I get myself out of this one?” I thought to myself as….

“Hey! Where is the rest of…” Chief Palmer tossed a bag to his partner. “Relax, relax, the next couple of pages are in that bag” The chief noted. His partner quickly rifled through the plastic bag with excitement. “So no one has seen this girl in years…Agent Sasha Fox? Where has she been?” The chief rolled his eyes. “Why do you think we’re reading these files, Brown? Our job is to find this agent and figure out how exactly she got Super Beam back. All I know is, this girl is gone and isn’t gettin’ any of the credit that she deserves. Hell, she’s as much of a super hero as Super Beam is…”

Interesting...

I like all the characters that you're setting up, and I can't wait to see more of them!

--cheers excitedly-- clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

I love your writing! I am so frikkin excited that you are doing more stories, it very well may have made my day! :D

You're actually how I found the forum. I was looking up sneezefic on google and it brought me to the stories section and I clicked the female archives and read super sneezes and I was like "I like this place --hurrr--" Yay yay yay --bows down before you-- <333333

No one word can express how amazing this story is! Your writing is fantastic! and i am so glad to see you writing more. I am all in favour of this continuing, and, if you were to continue to write Super Sneeze stories I would be one of the first to read them!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you very much for all of the comments, I am glad you guys like it :) As long as there are people that read, I will write, thank you and I appreciate it :D

• 6 months later...

Nice story. I just love those giant build ups and large sneezes.

• 1 month later...

Archived