Sneeze Fetish Forum

Greetings from Purple Rawrz!

Purple

Hello all! I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm PurpleRawrz, or any such derivative of that. I also was given the nickname Sally at one point, but that's a LONG story!

Anyhow...onwards!

I've been a "lurker" on the forum for a few years now. I knew I had the fetish (or something) as early as the age of four. I can't quote recall how I discovered the forum but I certainly am glad I did! 

Hmm, about me? I'm twenty-three and I like purple things, tea, and James McAvoy...(;

I'm also slightly insomniac, so if you wonder why I'm posting at such strange times, don't worry. I am human! ^_^

I'm very pleased to be a part of the forum community, and I look forward to contributing to the forum and meeting more of you wonderful people! 

I also was given the nickname Sally at one point, but that's a LONG story!

a LONG TALL story presumably......

Anyway, let me be the first to welcome you

Have fun!

:)

Ah, "officially" introducing yourself, Purple, when you've already made a footprint? wink.png Then allow me to offer you an "official" greeting. Welcome! happy.png

And by the way, I've sent you an email~

Cool, I'm an insomniac too. Plus I live in Israel, so with the time difference I end up posting at really weird times.

You are one of the best writers of sneezy!James. I therefore grovel at your feet in hope for more fics.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here!

You mentioned you like tea ... have you been to Teavana? My tea nerdiness is popping out now, but it's my new favorite store!!

Archived