Sneeze Fetish Forum

Newbie with a cold!

Guest mulabandha

Guest mulabandha

Hi Friends! What a great place to come and just be free! I don't know if joining this forum gifted me with a cold or the cold weather, but it's great to be here all sneezy and beautiful! Thank you! MB

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mulabandha

thank you everyone for your warm welcomes! So good to be here. Where does one usually go from here? I am a bit shy and totally new to forums and how this works! But I look forward to getting familiar and meeting you all! Thanks so much! Blessings and bless yous to all!

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun here! This place is literally heaven for me! Finally a place where I can be free about my fetish and not blush when I'm talking about it!

Welcome! I am also relatively new on the forum (though I lurked for a long time). Just have fun and enjoy all the site has to offer. I've mostly contributed by writing some observations and joining in discussions. I'm not a writer but love reading the stories. If you like listening to/watching stuff on youtube there are lots of suggestions for good posts in the sneezing in the media section. If you go the the "read before posting" section you will get some more info about how to move toward validation as well as what you can/cannnot do. Have fun!

Hey there! As for where to go, just try hopping around the boards and see what interests you:) sure you'll find some or many things!

Archived