Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tom Hiddleston Interview Sneeze!

LeapYearKisses

What. WHAT. WHAAAAAAT?! Hiddles constantly comes up in the tags I stalk on tumblr (mostly about Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy). jalksdjflKS:DF:SDf;SDf'afs. I have no words right now. Guhhhhhh! :boom:

OMGOMGOMG. I just saw a gif of this on tumblr and started Flipping Out! I came straight here! Thanks for the link, off to actually watch the video now.

Oh my sweet merciful Christ.

Hooooooooly crap.

There are no words. I just can't. It's too gorgeous. Too perfect. Like staring into the face of god or the sun or something that's too beautiful and incredible to be described.

Jesus, this is lovely! More, Tom, more! wink.png

And edited to add that this is like my IDEAL male sneeze. Perfection.

That was AMAZING!!! Loved it! I'm swooning, seriously! Love that guy anyway, but after that, I'm just smitten!! Thanks for sharing!

• 2 months later...

I am incoherent.

The... Everything... The build up... The slight pause...and OH, the PERFECTION....

I agree with Dusty. Perfection.

• 2 months later...
surprise.gifOh my Loki! He's far too perfect! It's the ideal man sneeze! So very very very VERY happy right now I could die! Thank you for posting this!

HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE NOW!?!?!

After the Avengers, Tom Hiddleston is my newest celebrity love interest, and that, was, perfect. I swear I almost screamed when I saw his name in this topic. I LOVE the way he covers!!! One handed, slight nose pinch. And the sneeze itself was amazing. I agree with all of the previous posts. This is the ideal man sneeze. GUH! Everything about it is perfect. I am even more in love now, and my only regret is that I can't rave about it to all my non-fetish friends. It is moments like these when I wish I was out of the fetish closet.

Also, keep watching for about a minute after for some equally perfect sniffs and a nose rub.

Mother of all that is holy, I cannot believe that this exists. TH is my latest crush (and I see that I am not alone in that). Thank god my husband is at work so I can play it over and over.

This is perfection and the nose rub that follows is just as amazing. I'm going off to die now.

• 1 month later...

Yeah so I just now found the gif of this on tumblr, raced here to post it, then found this thread and realized that of course all of you people who are obsessed with this cutie-pie would have founds this months before I even knew about it.

SO FREAKING ADORABLES.

How on earth did I miss this!? :omg: That is definitely one of the sexiest sneeze sounds around. Hot damn. I think I might have a new avatar thanks to those gifs :lol:

That might just be the sexiest pre-sneeze expression in history. His eyebrows. I mean... his eyebrows. Mother of god.

And yes, the sound is simply UNF-tastic. I'm not much of a Hiddlestoner, but damn, the man has a great sneeze.

I know I already commented on this, but I must do it again.

I can say with confidence that this is the best sneeze I've ever seen (though much of that probably has to do with the fact that it's Tom freakin Hiddleston). I can seriously watch this for HOURS! And I LOVE, looooooooove how he sneezes into one hand. Guh! My god this man is trying to kill me.

I can't believe I haven't commented on this yet. I've stalked this topic since it was first posted, and just kind of admired in silence, but now that it's been brought back, can I just adslkfj;sdlkf over how fantastic this man's pre-sneeze (and sneeze itself) is? Tom Hiddleston destroys me, my good god.

I seriously watch this every time I log on here now. I want more. MORRRRRRE! If there are any great sneeze detectives out there, I beg you to start searching.

Oh, trust me. I've been searching and searching and searching and searching....

....and searching....

I just love this man and his sneeze. It's so perfect. The way he looks just completely dazed and shocked for about a second afterwards, and then kind of laughs it off.... how violent the entire action is...EVERYTHING, UGH, EVERYTHING.

Also, um, those GIFS, um, can you say, DISTRACTION? :drool:

Edit:

OH OH OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD THE SEARCHING PAID OFF

http://sherlockedwithducky.tumblr.com/post/21399139775

SO WHERE IS THE FOOTAGE FROM THE AVENGERS PREMEIRE, GUYS?

I AM GOING TO DIIIIIIEEEEEEE.

Archived