Sneeze Fetish Forum

Justice of The Old Wild West (female)

Chanel_no5

**Note**

I drabbled away a little, just having fun. :lol: Here, have an overdue Christmas gift.

Merry Christmas guys. ;)

The sound of her heels against the marble floor was like the sound of Pavlov’s bell; only her employees didn’t drool but froze in fear, anyone in the corridor would retreat into their rooms so not to be a target for her poisonous sarcasms. She stepped right up to her busy secretary, leaning over her like a shadow of bad news and said:

“Why is it that I still haven’t received the report of the past month’s figures from the Arizona district?”

“I’m so sorry ma’am, I thought someone was on it”.

“Obviously no one was. So fix it”.

“In a minute ma’am, if you have patience…”

“I’ll try to be a little more patient if you try to be a lot quicker. That means now, miss Swire!”, she snapped and walked away. Wasn’t it amazing how people didn’t do their work nowadays? But pay, vacation and sick days, all those things they wanted and expected, but nobody seemed to know how to work anymore.

As she walked through the corridor towards her office, she felt a tickle starting to form in her nostrils. Simply turning her head to the side, not slowing down her pace and not bothering to cover, she let out a spraying:

“Heh-ESSCHEEW!”

The sneeze was greeted with one full second of dead silence, and then a dozen voices called out in chorus:

“Bless you, ma’am!”

She nodded to herself, smirking. Yes, they were still intimidated by her very presence. Good. What wasn’t so good was that the sneeze had done nothing to relieve the tickle. She didn’t intend for her staff to get a reason to make fun of her – a single sneeze would scare the hell out of them, while a fit would humiliate her.

Oh well, the second sneeze was building so rapidly she had ran out of options; she turned her head to the side again and sneezed an even more resounding and much wetter sneeze:

“Hah-ESSSCHH-EWW!!”

This time there was no second delay, the response came so quick it was comical:

“Bless you, ma’am!”

She rubbed her nose, which was still tingling. Strange. If she had a cold, it always started out with a sore throat and headaches. Always. And apart from the tingly nose, she felt fine. Well, actually, her eyes were a little sore, now that she thought about it; but she thought it was from staring at the laptop screen for most part of the morning. This was odd, because it seemed to be an allergic response, but the only thing she was allergic to was cats. And obviously, cats were not allowed in this building. She had even gone to lengths and refused to employ anyone who had cats. She was very clear on this matter.

Whatever the irritant was, it was driving her nose crazy, and before she could help it, she was inhaling sharply and sneezing again.

“Hah-yESSSCHEW!”

“Bless…”

“Oh enough of that bullshit already!” she called back, and there was a silence so loud it seemed to be ringing. She pinched her nose between her fingers and rubbed up and down, hoping it would relieve the tickle the way the sneezes had not, but it did nothing to help.

Then she heard something. A giggle. The sound made her stop in the middle of a step. There was nothing about work that could be giggled about, and personal matters did not belong here, they were all very much aware of that. But these things were secondary to the top priority; no one, and that meant no one, would ever get away with making fun of Lesley Jennington, president of Jennington Oil.

Standing absolutely still, silent, she tried to make out where the sound was coming from. Another sneeze was starting to build, and she pressed her arm against her nose and mouth, suppressing the sneeze into an almost inaudible “ktSch”, immediately followed by another muffled “ktSChm!”, and the irritation was a lot more than just a tickle, it was a burning as intense as if the insides of her nose was being punched by fists of fire.

Huh-ktt-SSSCHEEW!” She desperately tried to hold it back, but it escaped her despite her efforts. And there was that breathy giggle again, and if she only found the guilty, there would be the justice of the old Wild West. Miss Jennington could not care less about worker’s rights; make one mistake under her command and you would be hanging from the highest tree by sunset. She was not one to forget any wrong either; she would hunt the perpetrator down no matter where they’d try to run.

“Heh-TSCHEW! AH-ESSCHEEW!”

It was no use trying to suppress the itchy sneezes, and she removed her arm from her face, not wanting to spray her sleeve. She kept sneezing into the open air, the air that was so filled with – what, exactly? Cat allergens? How on Earth could that be?

Through itchy, red-rimmed eyes she saw the cat coming out from the conference room. And then another. And yet another. There was no way they could have gotten in by themselves; not this many.

Oh sweet mother of God. It wasn’t possible… surely it wasn’t possible… that anyone would – that any of her own damned staff would dare…

“Hah-ESSCHEEW! HAH-ESSSCHHHEW!!”

Horror and despair filled what icy excuse for a heart she had. This was nothing but punishment.

It was the justice of the old Wild West, turned right back on her.

... and a very lovely Christmas present too. :) (I would say the best I got this year but well... that just means you won from a chocolate mini-pinguin that had waaay too much sugar in it :lol: )

How do you come up with these scary ladies? :P Hmmm.... cats... :innocent:

Lovely story. :)

Curiosity234: Thank you. :D And yes, yaaay for kitties!! :D

Siggy: YES! I won over the chocolate penguin!! :yay::lol: Thank you.. and how do I come up with these scary ladies? Easy... I've had them as teachers and I've had them as bosses. :P (also, I watch the news...)

NoV: Thank you! Glad you like them. Personally, my life isn't complete unless I can sneeze-torture a powerful bitch... fiction-wise, of course... :lol:

Excellent story as always, Chanel. My day always brightens up if I see you have a new piece of sneezy art for us to read. You keep me coming back for more.

- PF

Archived