Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello to you!

Makkaya92

HELLO! smile.png I'm Makkaya92 for reasons I can't remember... I've lurked around for... apparently over a year and I have made a BIG impact with my.. 2 posts. M'kay..

I have a Masters degree in procrastinating. What? You don't believe me?! I would show it to you but I'm too lazy.

Erh, besides that I am a first year university student, reading to become a psychologist, I love philosophy, I absolutely suck at math and umm, yeah, what ells, I drink and smoke and live on utter rubbish and should weight at least twice my current weight. I like to think of it as a talent. *shrug*

I like doodling stuff on paper and make up stories (though I'm horrible at writing), and when it comes to sneezes, well I like them kinda silent and muffled. LOL, it feels so weird to write that. xD

Me, I don't do sick. Like at all. I haven't been sick since back to the days I can't remember and I don't even know my own type of sneeze... Though, I like watching better so it's all good!

Oh yeah, I love watching TV, comics, anime and reading, gaming and so and so however I'm a closet nerd. Like a humongous nerd... The few who knows mock me... I need new friends. It's breaks my heart. :'(

Ah, I hope you all had a merry Christmas and I hope this new year is an awesome one for you!

Mm... I guess that's it! xD Goodbye~ *waves*

I have a Masters degree in procrastinating. What? You don't believe me?! I would show it to you but I'm too lazy.

LOL

This is so great.

Nice meeting you!

Welcome to the forum. :)

Glad you took a long enough break from procrastinating to introduce yourself. ;)

*tentatively opens the closet door* :P

Welcome to the forum

I think you're gonna fit right in here

smile.png

Thank you! :) Oh a fellow whovian. You know, I have a really long scarf... ninja.gif Ahem.... Justsayin...

Welcome to the forum. smile.png

Glad you took a long enough break from procrastinating to introduce yourself. wink.png

*tentatively opens the closet door* tonguesmiley.gif

Hi! biggrin.png *peeks outside* Oh noes~ erh, I promise I'll come out! Eventually... I just need to... Hey, do you like chicken?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived