Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi! from Midnight!

Midnight

Hey there! im Midnight, just thought id introduce myself :)

starting from when i was really little, i would always get excited when someone on tv was sick, but i had no idea why... i also HATED it when someone found out that I was sick, especially my mom because she has some kind of SICKsth (see what i did there?) sense about that.

anyways, i only found out about a year ago that this was a fetish, im pretty sure its because i found this website. AND NOW EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE!!! :D

i used to worry about the way i felt about people knowing when i had a cold or when someone else was sick; im so relieved that im not alone!!! hooray!

so...i pretty much have a general illness/hurt fetish. that includes sneezes (well, duh), sniffling, etc

im also a fan of coughing, fevers, and the whole caretaking thing

im soooooo excited to be a part of this community!! i hope i can contribute a lot!

Welcome to the forum :)

I deduce from your signature that you are a Dr Who fan, and in particular series 4 episode 10!

Hiya Midnight!

I definitely know how annoying the mom-powers can be. When I was little, just someone asking me if I had a cold made me really annoyed.

I hope to see some stuff by you on the forum soon. Hurt/comfort fics= love

<3

Hi, Midnight! Nice to meetcha. I'm still pretty new myself - but trust when I say that this forum is amazing and you're gonna love it here.

Also, yay for Robin! Teen Titans was such a cute show.

Archived