Sneeze Fetish Forum

-tiny- Ficlet, Female..

Guest makemepretty

Guest makemepretty

(Note: I'm almost 100% positive that I'm going to continue this. Just not now. The inspiration for this came in Literature class when we looked at "The Ballet Class" by Degas, and I wanted to write a story that went with it, and as usual, sneezing found its way in by the time I was in math class and I got -really- horny and couldn't concentrate on my work and.. ahem. Anyway. Enjoy. )

“Hih-shmmph!”

The ballerina ducked her head into her lace handerchief delicately as the soft sneeze escaped. The entire time she was on the stage her nose had been tickling and she could barely hold back the sneeze that was begging to be let out. As soon as she was offstage, a hard rub at her graceful nose was enough to subside it. But now it was back.

“Hah-isshh!” She sneezed again softly, rubbing at her nose with the handkerchief. The perfume of the cloth she held in front of her face only made the tickle worse, but it was all she had. “Hmpshh! Hmpshh!.. hahhh...MPSH!” She sighed and blew her nose as gently and quietly as possbile. At least the show was over. For tonight.

The carriage ride home was miserable. She was sharing the carriage with a few other people, and in a desperate attempt to not sneeze, rubbed at her nose the entire time with her lace handkerchief. As a result, her nose was bright pink by the end of the ride.

• 5 years later...
(Note: I'm almost 100% positive that I'm going to continue this. Just not now. The inspiration for this came in Literature class when we looked at "The Ballet Class" by Degas, and I wanted to write a story that went with it, and as usual, sneezing found its way in by the time I was in math class and I got -really- horny and couldn't concentrate on my work and.. ahem. Anyway. Enjoy. )

“Hih-shmmph!”

The ballerina ducked her head into her lace handerchief delicately as the soft sneeze escaped. The entire time she was on the stage her nose had been tickling and she could barely hold back the sneeze that was begging to be let out. As soon as she was offstage, a hard rub at her graceful nose was enough to subside it. But now it was back.

“Hah-isshh!” She sneezed again softly, rubbing at her nose with the handkerchief. The perfume of the cloth she held in front of her face only made the tickle worse, but it was all she had. “Hmpshh! Hmpshh!.. hahhh...MPSH!” She sighed and blew her nose as gently and quietly as possbile. At least the show was over. For tonight.

The carriage ride home was miserable. She was sharing the carriage with a few other people, and in a desperate attempt to not sneeze, rubbed at her nose the entire time with her lace handkerchief. As a result, her nose was bright pink by the end of the ride.

Very cute! B) I hope to read more of your story.

Archived