Sneeze Fetish Forum

Triosk's Drabble Thread (75/101) - loads of fandoms, most recently Giri/Haji

Triosk1

One more drabble to this extremely rarely-updated thread! My latest obsession is the British/Japanese crime drama Giri/Haji. It's fantastic and I highly recommend it. For info, Kenzo Mori (played by Takehiro Hira) is a Tokyo detective sent to London incognito to sort out some yakuza stuff involving his brother. He meets a few people, including a Scottish police officer Sarah (played by Kelly Macdonald) who he becomes romantically involved with, and Rodney Yamaguchi (played by Will Sharpe), a young half-British, half-Japanese rent boy with a drug problem. Along with Mori's daughter Taki, they have a whole adorable found family thing going on and Rodney starts going to NA meetings.

Rodney: Giri-Haji_exclusive_2.jpg?resize=768,512

Mori: Giri-Haji_exclusive_4.jpg?resize=768,512

Rodney & Mori together: p07psldf.jpg

Anyway, this is just fluff of Mori having a cold and Rodney (who Mori has spent plenty of time looking after) getting to enjoy the roles being reversed.

#78 – Shut up
Fandom/Original:
Giri/Haji
Characters: Kenzo Mori, Rodney Yamaguchi
Fetish: Mori (male), cold
Word Count: 367

Mori stirred the froth on his coffee absent-mindedly, glancing between his phone and the door of the coffee shop. He and Sarah had a routine going with Rodney which had served them well for six months now, and the weekly coffee outing was part of that. Although Mori was struggling today; the lights felt too bright, the background pop music too loud. The bell on the door rang as it opened, and he pinched the bridge of his nose with a wince.

“Well, you look like a complete mess,” Rodney commented, slipping cat-like into the empty seat opposite. Mori didn’t dignify that with an answer, so Rodney pulled the manila folder Mori had brought with him across the table.

“What’s this then? Some kind of police work? Oh, I’ll have a flat white, darling.” Rodney switched seamlessly from the subject of the folder to his order as a waitress wafted by.

Mori pulled the folder back towards him. “I’m working on a…cold case,” he spoke carefully, testing out the unfamiliar English phrase. Then he picked up a paper napkin from the top of a pile on the table and turned sideways in his seat, before pitching forward with a strangled sneeze.

“Hh’TZSCHHieww!!” He paused for a second, still frozen in place, before ducking with the force of a second, more insistent sneeze. “Hhh’TZSCHHIEWW!!”

“Bless you. Just working on a cold, more like.” Rodney drained his newly-arrived coffee in one go and gave Mori an appraising look. “You look worse than I feel, and I was on sambucas ‘till 4am last night. Finish up, I’m taking you home.”

Mori didn’t bother arguing and soon found himself being steered down the street outside with Rodney’s arm through his. Needing to sneeze again, he extricated himself and fumbled in his pocket for a tissue, pressing it to his nose just in time.

Hah’HTTZSCHieww!!” He took a step forward, steadying himself.

“Bless you.” Rodney linked arms again and they carried on walking.

Once Mori was sure he wasn’t going to sneeze again he asked, “did you go to your meeting this week?”

“Yes, yes, still going, still feels stupid and pointless. Now shut up, it’s my turn to play mother hen.”

Edited by Triosk1
  • 4 months later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Triosk1

• tma

• queenie

• Dye

Top Posters In This Topic