Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Living Sneezes

JenJen

Through some absurd google searching, I somehow came across a screencap from the 1970's Puff the Magic Dragon animated tv special. I saw it and went O__O because I had seen it before, a loooong time ago. Instant deja-vu. When I looked up the movie on youtube, I'm pretty sure I remember why I forgot all about it/blocked it out - there's a pretty gratuitous sneezing scene.

Here's the part of the movie containing the sneezes (it starts just after the 6:00 mark) - Puff and the boy travel to this island inhabited by little creatures with long, stuffy noses called the Living Sneezes. Basically, they constantly sneeze. I can only imagine how crazy uncomfortable my young self was watching this thing. And I'm unsure if there's more sneezing in the next part of the movie...I had to stop watching for the time being. :shy:

(As a funny aside, I looked up the actor who was the main Sneeze - if you've ever seen Robin Hood: Men in Tights or Blazing Saddles, he was the hangman from both. I was all like "whaaaaaat!")

Ohmygosh this is a blast from the past. It didn't ring a bell until I saw the little signs popping up from behind the rocks. Those things are kind of cute though. :P I was probably uncomfortable as hell as a kid though.

It didn't ring a bell until I saw the little signs popping up from behind the rocks.

Same!! It all started clicking back into place in my head then. Very odd feeling, like remembering lyrics from a song you haven't heard since you were a kid. Obviously the memory was there the whole time, just locked away, waiting for something to trigger it. Brains are weird.

Brains are weird but fascinating. Of course the "kneeses" part only leaves a few possibilities... because what else really rhymes with "kneeses"? :dead::P

ETA: Squeezes, pleases, cheeses, teases... a few things actually. BUT STILL.

(It's 2:40 AM. I need sleep.)

Archived