Sneeze Fetish Forum

My First Obs (f)

jamesy

so there's a girl named emily that i've found quite attractive in the 3-4 years i've known her. she's a well-tanned redhead with...how does one say it....a little extra junk in the trunk. very cute, and a sassy attitude to boot, which some people apparently like.

a bunch of us are at a friend's apartment, watching the rams/panthers game on TV (we're in st. louis). there are about six of us, crammed onto two adjacent couches. i've gotten up to make myself a(nother) drink; when i come back, i dilly-dally a little bit before actually sitting all the way down. my friend next to me gets impatient (i think i was blocking him from the TV), and pats my empty seat a few times, trying to get me to move.

as soon as he does that, i turn back towards my seat, noticing that each time he patted his hand on the couch (an old one, to be sure), a cloud of dust shot out into the air. it was so noticeable to me that i almost commented on it - but i didn't because who really would care?

the thing was, that dust shot right in emily's direction; she was sitting on the end of the adjacent couch (following my complicated geography, are we? :blink: ) before i could even sit down, emily was sneezing. three rapid coughlike 'hehhh-KUH' ones, with her fist clenched right under her nose. she held the expression after the third one, as if a fourth might be incoming, but it was not to be.

one of the things i've always enjoyed about sneezing is the cause-effect relationship, so i got an extra kick out of seeing the sequence unfold: the patting of the couch, the massive dust clouds, and the super-quick reaction. it was only the second time i've seen emily sneeze in the years i've known her, but she may well have a few issues with the dust that i didn't know about.

this feels like it was long. forgive me.

jamesy

thank you all, thank you....feels good to come out on the first try and contribute....i'm just trying to do whatever i can to help the team. i'll try to take it one day at a time.

<waving to cheering throngs>

jamesy

Archived