Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gallery

High on Lullabies

All,

I have re-activated the gallery today, which is available as before, to those who are Newbie and above.

Unfortunately when the upgrade took place, I had to download everything, completely delete the existing structure and then re-build it and re-upload all the material that was in there originally.

So:

• If any of the works (it’s mostly the drawings I’m thinking of here) are yours, please let me know and I’ll credit you.
  • Similarly if any of the files are of/or belong to you and you rather not share them with the forum any longer please contact a member of staff and they can take them down.
  • If you’d like to upload anything, you can either do so in the ‘global’ folders I’ve provided, or in your own personal folder, which (if you’re of a sufficient rank) you can make private so only those on your friends list and members of Staff can view it.
  • Anything you upload will need to be approved by the Staff (same as Share and Share Alike) so please don't panic if things don't appear as soon as you post them!

The abilities each rank has are as follows:

- 2MB space for uploads

- 500KB limit for any single upload

- Can create up to 2 personal albums

Poster

- 4MB space for uploads

- 1MB limit for any single upload

- Can create up to 3 personal albums

- Can edit own images and comments

- 5MB space for uploads

- 1MB limit for any single upload

- Can create up to 3 personal albums

- Can make personal albums private (accessible to people on member’s friends list only)

- Can edit and delete own images and comments

- 10MB space for uploads

- 2MB limit for any single upload

- Can create up to 5 personal albums

- Can make personal albums private (accessible to people on member’s friends list only)

VIP Member

- 15MB space for uploads

- 2.5MB limit for any single upload

- Can create up to 8 personal albums

Honoured Member

- Unlimited space for uploads

- No limit of size for any single upload

- Can create up to 10 personal albums

If these limits are insufficient for any particular member, please contact a member of Staff and we’ll work something out.

I hope you enjoy the reactivation of this feature smile.png

High on Lullabies

Archived