Sneeze Fetish Forum

Another chat board query.

glaciosity

I'm really sorry, hate to be a pain, but I have the red pop up numbers over the tab named 'chat' however I'm not eligible to look at them yet. I'm starting to post more and trying not to be so shy uhoh.gif - to help become eligible. Can people tell I can't respond as I don't want them to think I'm ignoring them.

Sorry again.

Thank you, you lovely people.

Oh, the red pop up numbers just mean how many people are in chat, it's not messages for you :) You can't be sent messages through chat if you aren't in the room. The PM system you can though, so if you get red numbers over the little envelope in the corner (though I don't know if it's possible to PM a validating member or not), those messages will be like emails waiting to be read :P

Haha, I feel very much a fool. Thank you so much. Oh, by the way, I love all your stories and your writing. - big fan. blushsmiley.gif

No problem :D I was confused by them at first too, but I can go in the chatroom, so it was easier for me to figure out! And awww, thanks very much, I'm glad you do :) Always nice to know people like my stuff! :D

Haha, I feel very much a fool.

Meh, don't bother feeling bad. This place is complicated when you first start. In case you haven't seen this section Read Before Posting I'll point it out as it does have some helpful information. I hope that despite the fact that you can't use everything just yet, that you are managing to find your way around a bit, and even more importantly I hope you are enjoying yourself.

Cheers also to Kiwi for helping out.

Archived