Sneeze Fetish Forum

I can't get in the Chat Room :(

Lalena

I see that there are people in the chat room, so I assuming it's not down, but I am unable to access it ...

It's been a while since I've posted and been around, so maybe I have to do something to get in, but I don't know how to fix the problem. Help?

I wasn't able to get in with Firefox, but a few days ago I used Internet Explorer and it worked. I'm on Internet Explorer right now and it's not working this time.

I'm actually having the same problem today. It gave me an error yesterday too but I managed to get in after re-loading.

It kicked me and now it won't let me back in either :/ I keep getting this message: "[#CSTART-7] There was an error connecting with the chat room. Please notify an administrator." Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome all produce the same result. I tried clearing cookies and active logins and logging in again, that didn't work. I've been refreshing often. Still isn't working. Wah xP

Apparently it's not a browser thing then. I'm having the same problem. Guessing that it's an Invision thing because those idiots always muck things up all the time

I'll reload the page and try to access chat again, see if it helps. I happen to know that HoL is on HoLiday right now so it might be a few days before he gets to look at it.

Oh nooo a few days without chat! *Flails* HoL, how dare you have a life tonguesmiley.gif

I think it's just a decoy. He has to keep up appearances to blend in with the rest of the world...

Update: It let me in again *Shrugs* Premature panic! tonguesmiley.gif (I hope...7.gif) Let's hope it lets others in again too.

Yeah I'm getting that error as well now. Before, when it was a broswer problem for me, it just kicked me out of the chatroom, there was no error code. Weird!

Ugh. Doing it again >.> "[#CSTART-0] There was an error connecting with the chat room. Please notify an administrator." This time.

Well, sadly, I don't have the first clue how to fix this (as it comes up just fine for me). So their very helpful "contact an administrator" message is not so helpful, since the only administrator around can't fix balls. ;)

I'm pretty sure it's because the shiny buttons in question belong to the developers and not the forum staff ;)

Okay, since it's now pretty clear this is not an isolated error and I don't have a solution to it offhand, I'll turn it over to our hosts and see what advice they can give.

Just to confirm is everyone getting the same '[#C-START x]' (where 'x' is some number) error and it tells them to contact an Administrator? If anyone is getting anything different please PM me! :)

p.s. This is with the exception of Icee who I know is getting a different message which I am still trying (and not having much success unfortunately :() to get a solution to.

Archived