Sneeze Fetish Forum

You Tube Sneezers

jwags

Who of you( members of the forum) have posted a wav or wavs of you sneezing on You Tube? Have any of you who use to post them on bondi wave page now post them on You Tube? I know sneezles does, anybody else?

I have posted two clips (I think?) on Bondi's in the past, and have three other clips posted on my Youtube channel.

I like .wavs, so I figured it's only fair that I do a small contribution of my own in that department. *laugh*

On Bondi's page I have so very old wavs under Lalena and on youtube I have a larger selection that can be found under LalSnz

Ive got about a dozen on Bondi's... but I havent made the YouTube leap yet. On Bondi's, you cant see how many or how few 'hits' you recieve, whereas with YouTube......unsure.png

I fear low numbers!blushsmiley.gif

I haven't posted on you tube, no (that's an area I'm very reluctant to delve into), and Bondi's page was WAY before I joined the forum. I have posted a couple of .wavs here on the forum though, which can be found on the Share and Share Alike Board if you're at all interested smile.png.

ETA - it's ok, I just looked them up myself and you've already listened to them I think (I know you did with the first one anyway). Thanks for commenting on it!

Is youtube a good place for wavs? I made three of myself about a month ago and am wondering what to do with them. :P Or could I upload them somewhere and link to them here on the forums?

Is youtube a good place for wavs? I made three of myself about a month ago and am wondering what to do with them. tonguesmiley.gif Or could I upload them somewhere and link to them here on the forums?

I'd say youtube is good because you can make it public, unlisted (meaning public but only people with the link can see it (so youtube searches won't display it), or private (where you choose specific people who can view them).

I've read a couple of your self obs and I'm really looking forward to your wavs! Thanks!

i don't have any wavs on Bondi's page, but i do have 3 (maybe 4) vids up on youtube. username is stickyfeet7

I have posted 3 videos on youtube, 2 from my previous boyfriend in which you can see him and one from my new boyfriend but he doesn't want to show himself. I will post more from my new boyfriend since that I saw that many appreciated it ^^ (I'm under the name "chicaloca")

I've got a bunch on Bondi's page under this name, and I've got a bunch on YouTube under the name laughingman1988

(I don't know why I didn't just go for my forum screen name again >__> lol)

Archived