Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hey there.

sneasons greetings

I figure it's about time I stopped lurking and introduced myself like everybody else, huh?

To anybody actually interested enough to be reading this;

Hey there!

My name is Kira. Better known amongst my friends and the wonderful people of the internet as Ralee. Which, if you must know, is just a lame combination of my first and middle name.

I found this Forum googling for sickfics.

You may be able to imagine how excited I was.

Anyways, I lurked rudely for a while before sussing the place out and getting account.

...And then continued to lurk a bit more.

If you really are interested, I've had a thing for sneezing since I was a kid. Every time my friends and I played games, I'd always pretend to be sick. Shock there. Took me a little while to figure it out.

I'm a little...abnormal.

I also have a horrible tendency to ramble, so I'll shut up now and let you all get on with your lives.

...And now I'll go hide under a rock.

Hey, Ralee! Welcome aboard! :D You'll find we're all a little strange here...and that's just fine! ;)

Welcome to a fellow "former lurker"! I think we've all thought of ourselves as abnormal at some point. However, the older I get (and the longer I'm part of this forum) I realize I'm really not that abnormal. What is normal anyway?? Enjoy the forum!

Welcome, Ralee and thanks for telling us a bit about yourself, it's always great to get to know new members. Hope you have fun here :)

Ralee. Which, if you must know, is just a lame combination of my first and middle name.

*likes wordplay*

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun here

:)

Archived