Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Lab Assistant

Invisibles

Okay, for you all to understand this story, I'll need your cooperation and time ^^" This is a story about my characters, Elizabeth Keller and Doctor Kozinac. (Who has no first name yet.... because I lack imagination in the name department.) This intro is looooong, and angsty. PLEASE try and bear with me here!

I shall start by giving a brief introduction to the characters... No sneezing yet, just background stuffs. The introduction is too long, so I'll put it into two parts. I'm SO sorry this is so long and boring, but hopefully someone gets a kick outta it!

"Welcome back, Miss Keller."

Emerald green eyes opened blearily to a hospital setting, the brown hair, blue-eyed doctor stood before her.

"You gave us quite a scare."

"Where are my sisters?" It was only natural that the first words out of her mouth would be an inquiry as to her younger siblings. She was their mother figure now, after all.

The handsome young doctor grimaced. He hated being the bearer of bad news. Especially with what he would have to tell her now. "Miss Keller, Uh, Elizabeth- If it's alright if i call you that- I hate to be the one to tell you this..."

"Tell me what? Where are my sisters?" She grew worried, Doctors never used that tone unless something was wrong. Horribly wrong.

"Do you remember what happened to get you here?"

Elizabeth thought for a moment, then shook her head, tucking a strand of fiery red hair behind her ear.

"You were in a car accident."

And just like that, little by little, it came back. The blood, the screaming, her sisters crying...

"Your car was flipped completely over, All the windows were smashed... You are very lucky to have only gotten out with what you did."

She took notice of the scars on her arms, and the tingly feeling in the rest of her body, they must've put her on something to numb the pain. "You didn't answer my question. Where. Are. My sisters?"

"Elaine and Kennedy didn't survive the crash, Elizabeth. I'm... I'm terribly sorry..."

The pain was immediate. It was almost as if they had undone everything that had made her numb to the pain of the accident, then rolled her over with a 5,000 pound steamroller.

"I wish there was something we could've done, but there was no sign of live on either of them. They were dead on arrival."

Elizabeth couldn't speak. Nor did she want to. The tears the rolled down her cheeks felt like acid, stinging and burning, until she closed her eyes...

~~~~~

A month or so later, she had been released, and allowed to go back home. Her car had been totaled, so she had sent for her father to come and pick her up.

The drive there had been silent, as had Elizabeth's entire stay at the hospital. She had no reason to speak now. Though her father attempted conversation, she ignored every one of his attempts. After all, he was the reason her sister had been in the car with her. all three were unable to take the yelling, the constant fighting.. He refused to listen to anyone point but his own.

Once she got home, she went straight into her littlest sister's room. Kennedy Keller had just turned seven... The party balloons that hugs in the corner of the room taunted her. The makeup set Kennedy had received as a gift mocked her. And the hairbrush that sat on her desk laughed at her.

It wasn't until she looked into the mirror that she lost it. She picked up the hair brush and threw it at the full body mirror, pieces going everywhere... The glass shattered onto the floor, much like her heart had. She had lost her sisters, the last pieces of her mother. The last pieces of her family...

She collapsed to the ground in the shards of glass that lay there.

~~~~~

Everyday since then, she opened her eyes to white.

The asylum was large and white. So much white. It nearly hurt Elizabeth's eyes.

Every second there was difficult. The place was so intolerable that even if you WEREN'T mentally injured, they made you feel as if you were.

Elizabeth didn't have a mental disability when she went in. She was just hurt and upset. But her father never listened or cared. He did not want a depressed child in his home, so he passed her off as insane.

Little by little, she became that way.

It started with occasionally forgetting her own name, then the name of her roommate, and eventually, she forgot everything. She became so confused, and blinded by this confusion, that she began to make up her own story about her life.

Born Elizabeth Juniper Keller on April 18th, 1856. She was 19 years old. To her, the year now was 1875, and she would let nobody tell her different.

It was only fate that her path was soon crossed with a man by the name of Kozinac.

Doctor Kozinac was a fairly good looking man. His hair was white, almost as white as the asylum was painted. His eyes were a sparkling blue, and he wore a white lab coat.

When the man who ran the place came down Elizabeth's hall, walking with him, she noticed him right away and remained hidden, so she could watch. She couldn't tell what it was, but she was drawn to this complete stranger.

"Let go of me! I have told you people before, and I will tell you again! I am NOT insane! There is not a thing wrong with my head!"

"No, of course there isn't, sir! But just go into the room and talk to the woman!"

"I refuse!"

The larger man dragged the white-haired stranger into the room.

That room was where all the new 'recruits' were sent to get a room assigned to them. And that night, Elizabeth was to have a new roommate.

Archived