Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa for DogLover

Bongo

I wish a very merry...January to DogLover.

Story: Secret Santa for DogLover

Fandom: Mortal Instruments

Disclaimer: I don’t own this book series (I don’t even own a copy )

Summary: After the end of City of Glass, all Clary wants is a normal dinner with her family.

A/N: I haven’t read this series since last July, so it probably has dozens of mistakes and the story might not fit. But I know you love this series so much I thought I would at least attempt it so you could see Jace sneeze. And I am sorry of there isn't enough sneezing for your liking.

Spoilers: This takes place after City of Glass, so not only are there spoilers for that, I do realize it says a fact that is proven incorrect in the fourth book.

Clarissa Fray pulled her fiery red hair back into a ponytail, frowned at the mirror, and let it fall around her shoulders again. She spun around, then pushed a stray strand behind her hair and sighed. Jocelyn left her place in the doorway and

moved forward to place her arms around her daughter.

“Clary, sweetheart, you look fine,” She assured her daughter. “It’s just dinner.”

“I know, but it’s the first real dinner we’ve all had. Especially since…” She trailed off, but Jocelyn knew exactly what she

meant. Since the world didn’t end. Since they learned Jace wasn’t Clary’s brother and Sebastian was, that he had been

the one given demon blood. Since Jace killed Sebastian. Since Valentine killed Jace. Since Clary brought him back. Since

the angel killed Valentine. Since Simon became a vampire. Since Alec and Magnus came out about their relationship.

Since her Jocelyn and Luke got together. Since Max.

“I understand,” Jocelyn promised. And Clary knew she did. After all they had gone through how mad she had gotten at her

mother when she found out that Jocelyn knew, she knew that she still understood.

Jocelyn pulled Clary’s hair back with one hand and reached for the pile of pins on Clary’s desk with the other, pulling her

hair into a loose version of the same twist she wore almost every day. “There, now everyone can see your pretty face.”

Clary ran her hands through it, pleased, then turned toward the pile of clothes on her bed. Jocelyn sighed. “You never

spent this much time worrying about your looks with Simon.”

“Simon is Simon,” Clary replied, holding a blue dress against her chest. She made a face, threw it back on the bed, then

came to the annoying revelation that she didn’t have any other dresses. “Can I wear a t-shirt and jeans?”

“You can,” Jocelyn answered. “It’s your dinner, you can pick the dress code.” But they both knew that Clary wanted to look

her best for Jace. “I’ll go see what I have that will look good on you.”

Clary nodded as her mother left, putting her hand to her hair again. “Leave it alone,” Jocelyn called, with the eyes-in-

the-back-of-her-head power all mothers have. “Go check on the food.”

So Clary, clad only in her blue, duck-covered bathrobe, made her way to the kitchen of the small apartment she had

almost said goodbye to after her mother put herself in a coma and she was attacked by her very first demon, the night

she met Jace.

She opened the oven and crouched down to look in at the roast her mother had started earlier in the day. Though she

wasn’t thrilled about her daughter’s new relationship, she loved her and knew how important this was for her.

The roast looked fine. The tossed salad on the counter looked fine. The strawberry ice cream in the freezer was basically

impossible to mess up, so she didn’t bother to check on it. Everything was fine.

She absently flipped through a cookbook filled with her mother’s neat, even writing that was lying open on the counter.

Hetch-shhthh!”

Clary’s eyebrows crinkled, and she reached reflectively for her stele, which she didn’t have in her bathrobe pocket. The

serving fork next to the salad would have to suffice, so she grabbed it and, holding it in front of herself like a sword, threw

open the front door.

Jace was sitting on the banister of her front porch, with a blazer open to reveal a button up blue shirt. He glanced at her,

unimpressed. “I guess I’m overdressed, huh?”

“And an hour early,” Clary retorted. But she was too busy staring longingly at him to be angry. “To what do I owe the

pleasure of you parked on my porch?”

“You have a funny way of reacting to pleasure,” he replied, rubbing his nose with the cuff of his jacket and nodding to the

fork in her hand at the same time.

“You surprised me,” she replied defensively. “Oh, and bless you.”

“Been there, done that,” the angel warrior smirked at her, reaching out his hand and trying to pull her toward him. “Do I

get a hello kiss?”

Fighting fork dropping to her side, Clary allowed herself to be pulled into her boyfriend’s embrace and felt a happy blush

warm her cheeks as she felt his lips press against hers and felt his heart beating, strong and even, against her chest.

And then it wasn’t. She felt his chest start to rise erratically and his lips tense before he pulled out of the embrace they

were sharing. “Jace?” she murmured into his neck, “what are you-“

HuEisstssh!” He rubbed his nose roughly again, curling away from her. She almost expected him to excuse himself before

she remembered who she was dealing with.

“Bless,” she started to say. He quirked an eyebrow at her. “Gesund-” He shook his head. “Fine. You sneezed.”

Jace rolled his eyes. “Keen observation.”

“Well I didn’t know what else to say. You were turning me down at every word.”

“Then don’t acknowledge it.”

“I was raised to bless people when they sneeze. Don’t like it? Don’t sneeze.”

“I’m not tryittsnxt” He pinched his nose to try to hide it, but it made no difference and Clary perched herself awkwardly on his lap.

“You’re sick.”

“I’m not sick.”

“You’re sneezing.”

“I’m not sneezing.”

“Dude!” Clary stood up, exasperated, and crossed her arms. She was about to snap at him or smother him with worried

hugs (she wasn’t sure which) when she heard her mother calling her name from inside.

“That’s my mom,” she said.

“Again, keen observation.”

“I’m in a robe!” she snapped. “And you aren’t supposed to be moping on my balcony. I have to go!”

“So go,” Jace mumbled, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall. “I’ll just wait for a more appropriate time to knock

and regal your mother with my charming wit and superb personality.”

“And astonishing humility,” Clary added.

Jace simply shrugged with a small smile that Clary had missed since everything had gone to shambles, but the smile

quickly dissolved as his face tightened up in preparation for another sneeze.

“Jace,” Clary whined, worried.

Ehh-Ketssch!” He managed to bury his face in his hands at the last minute. Clary reached out to stroke his arm and

retracted it before she made contact, shifting from foot to foot awkwardly.

“Bless me,” he offered quietly from behind his hands.

“Really?”

He shrugged again. “Sure, why not?”

Clary leaned over and pecked him on the cheek. “Bless you,” she whispered in his ear, laced with meaning she hoped he

would understand.

She moved away, patting him fondly on the shoulder and wandering back inside to finish everything for dinner and put on the dress her mother had picked out.

“I love you too,” Jace called quietly after her.

**fin**

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE! Pretty please?! This is so awesome and I love Jace so much and he's so in charcter and.... just EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Update soon!

BYE! :bleh:

I don't know this fandom, but I LOVE THIS FIC!! Jace,so cute, especially when he said "Bless me." This was so amazing and well-written, Bongo!!!

Ohmygosh! This is sooooo awesome! Sneezy!Jace is my favorite! And you even managed to work in most of what I asked for, which is hard (I know because I've tried and failed so many times).

You also somehow managed to capture Jace, and his relationship with Clary, which for some reason I can't do no matter how hard I try. And I definitely don't mind that you conflicted with book 4, I didn't like what happens to their relationship in that one anyway. Just LOVE. LOTS OF LOVE!

Will this be continued? (pleasesayyes pleasesayyes pleasesayyes!)

• 1 month later...

Archived