Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Third Obs (m)

jamesy

i am not turned on by guys sneezing at all, but i've noticed there's a relative dearth of male obs, so here's a little something for the ladies....

i have a friend named paul. i suppose you readers can picture him however you like :blink: , but i will point out that every female i know thinks paul is hot stuff. he's short and compact, works out a lot, blah blah....

i wouldn't call him a big sneezer, but he has some big fits. every now and then he'll take off on a 4-5 sneeze fit, sneezing like 'emp-TCHOOOO' in an effort that takes his whole body to produce. last night while we were hanging out he had one like that (nobody knows what causes it). sometimes he'll have his fit of 4-5, pause for a moment or two, then go off for 3-4 more.

paul is the sort of guy who loves to tell a story over and over again even though he knows you've heard it thirty times before. after he has one of his extended fits, he'll invariably tell anyone around about this one time he sneezed like 30 times in a row without breathing, he had no idea why but just couldn't stop. thanks paul.

jamesy

Archived