Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Great Sneeze Detective (2/?)

Animeeze

Hi Everyone! I can't edit my last thread, so I will just constantly update in this thread with all of these stories :) Thank you to everyone who reads these stories as I appreciate it very much, and I will always write as long as there are readers. I hope you guys like this one!

-------------------------

The Great Sneeze Detective, Part 2

Chief Palmer watched as his partner, Officer Burrows, opened the plastic bag and yanked out the next few pages of case file. This endeavor was going to be exciting, more exciting than he had experienced on the force in a long time, and uncovering the whereabouts of this long-lost hero was very important to him and the city.

Retrieved from the Case File: Super Beam

Section 2

I could not believe my own carelessness, my own neglect of common sense. “Of course I had pepper in my cleavage! How could you forget that, Sasha?” I thought to myself in reprimand. But I had bigger problems to tackle, perhaps the problem of being completely discovered by my primary suspect. Luxandra turned her head slightly, letting me know that she knew I was in the dimly lit cabaret dressing room without actually looking at me. Then, the sexy woman started to speak to me in a equally sexy French accent. “You know zat zis dressing room is very much, uhhh, how you say…restrict? Hmm?” The darker waves of her shoulder-length dark-brown hair covered her left eye, tantalizingly. I quickly whipped out my easiest and most accessible line of defense. “Agent Sasha Fox, FBI. I am here on protocol…inspection. This place is not exactly a place where people follow laws, if you know what I mean.” I tucked the badge I was holding out back inside of my trench coat and began to ask Luxandra a question. “Where were you on…” Suddenly, Luxandra turned to me.

Not only until the woman looked directly at me could I understand the sheer sexiness of her physique. Her full, luscious red lips equaled that of her full, round butt, with sexy legs that topped off a perfectly executed hourglass figure. On top of that, her bosoms completely filled up her stuffed bra and then some. They looked of extremely ample size with perfect shape, billowing out of her bra which was barely peeking out of a tightly fitting silky robe. With each slight breath, it looked as though her breasts were about to jiggle their way out of lacy confinement.

“So…what is zees exactly zat I have done wrong, hmm?” Luxandra walked over to me, hips swaying, and spoke once more. “Agent…I have ze show to do, hmm? How about we focus on ze fact zat I have my work to do, and you have yours…and ze fact that you trespass…” Luxandra shot a look of warning in my direction, her sexy green eye letting me know that she was fully aware that I was in her dressing room with no search warrant, and no legal authority. I just nodded my head, “Fair enough…to your show I suppose, Ms. Bleu.” I could see Luxandra smirk and send a sarcastic wink in my direction as I turned to exit the room through the back door. Let me write some notes, because I will stay organized in this case as I do not want to completely embarrass myself with carelessness as I just did.

Notes:

1. Luxandra Bleu is definitely hiding something; her suspiciousness and defensive demeanor indicate this.

2. Luxandra is aware that I am suspicious of her as well, which gives her all the more reason to be protective of her knowledge.

3. I need to make Luxandra sneeze.

“How will I ever get her to sneeze?” I thought to myself as I paced in the dark alley behind Risque’s. I spotted a crate. Then, I spotted another crate. In fact, it was three crates, with two stacked on top of each other to create a makeshift stairway to the ventilation system above the burlesque club. My heart raced in excitement as I climbed up the crates and into the system. Luxandra’s show was just about to start, and I needed to get up there quickly. I crawled through the ventilation system quietly as suddenly, as I peered through some open slits, I saw Luxandra Bleu’s performance.

Luxandra was sexily swaying her hips to slow but sensuous music, wearing a tightly fitting maid costume complete with a feather duster and black stockings. “I wish I could just get that feather duster around her nose…” I thought to myself pensively, trying to figure out how to make the busty seductress’ nostrils erupt with a tickly climax. Then, I spotted it, a small silver chain hanging in front of the slats from the ventilator. I tried to bend down and peer up as I observed that it was connected to a very old—and extremely dusty—ceiling fan. I knew that this was my ticket to sneeze as I reached two of my slender fingers through one of the slats, dexterously wrapping them around that rusted chain. And suddenly, with one gentle pull, a massive cloud of sneezy and tickly dust filled the air and slowly dropped towards the busty and sexy Luxandra.

As the cloud settled on her monstrous cleavage and slightly irritated nose I could see her fight to ignore it. She clearly was aware that the sneezy dust had invaded her personal space, but tried to continue her act. Being the studious and calculating agent that I am, I took the liberty of researching Luxandra’s entire maid performance beforehand, hoping that it would come in handy. And, at this moment, I knew that it would. If Luxandra was going to stick to her entire routine, I knew that her breast-shaking scene would induce that sneeze that I have been waiting for.

I watched intently as that very scene unfolded before my eyes. Luxandra arched her shoulders slightly back, thrusting her billowing bosoms forward, creating a strain on her tight maid’s outfit and the white lace, emphasizing her large wobbling cleavage and puffing up a slight cloud of dust. I think I saw her nostrils even slightly twitch at the tiny teasy tickle. “Ahaaa…” her breath slightly hitched at the teasing as her slightly reddened nostrils flared. Then, Luxandra sexily shook her soft bouncing boobs tantalizingly from side to side, almost freeing them from their lacy confinement but just as importantly sending a tickly cloud of sneezy dust right up into her sneezy nostrils. “Ahaaa…” Luxandra’s nose lurched as clouds of dust swirled and tickled in the depths of her desperately sneezy nostrils, creating a tickle of unimaginable teasy tickly torture. The busty seductress instantly paused on stage, the music continuing to a halt but the spot light staying on her. As her nose twitched wildly only most dust continued to tease and tickle her slender, dainty nostrils as her breasts unintentionally wobbled and jiggled, sending more dust right up into her sneezy landmine nostrils. “O-ooohhh…m-mmahhh…myyyy….” I heard Luxandra whisper as dust invaded every inch of her sneezy, tickly, teased nostrils. Then, much to her chagrin, Luxandra made a severe miscalculation.

Luxandra went to wave her hand in front of her sneezy, twitching nostrils only to wave the feather duster she had forgotten about all around those nostrils that were tortured in an ever so teasing and tickly manner. The feathers danced around and into her nostrils, joining forced with the teasingly torturous dust that had been itching and tickling around in her sensitive sneezy nostril depths. As her bulging breasts heaved I realized that it would not be long until—wait a minute. I realize now that I have made a severe miscalculation. How could I have made such a mistake? If Luxandra really is Super Beam, then she will destroy this whole building! How could I possibly have set off the busty sneezy landmine that was heaving and twitching her nostrils directly below me? All I could do was to wait and hope for the best.

But, Luxandra began to heave as the tickly, sneezy, teasy, itchy feathers and dust coaxed her sensitive and sneezy nostrils to a teasingly sneezy climax. “Aahahahaaaaa….*sniff*….aaahahahhaaaaaa…..heheeehhaaahahhaa…..” Luxandra’s voluptuous, full bosoms swelled to almost bursting point with each tickly sigh of sneezy desperation. Then, suddently, it seems as though one tiny, sneezy, teasing particle of dust tickled its way too deep into the busty, sexy woman’s sensitive and sneezy nostrils. I closed my eyes as I knew what was going to happen next. “Aahhahhahaaaaa….aaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa…aaahh..aahh….aaaaaaahhhhhhh…AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA…..AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-CCCCCCCCHHHHHHEEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!” Luxandra bent over at the waist as her twitching and tickled nostrils erupted with a tickly sneezy climax. The busty woman’s maid skirt lifted as her full, sexy rear was exposed and her dangling, jiggling bosoms were millimeters from bursting completely from their tight, lacy confinement. I opened my eyes to see this very scene, and no destruction. I was both relieved and disappointed as I knew that Luxandra was not the suspect that I have been searching for. I must go now. I have to get out of here silently and stealthily, as I cannot give my hidden self away.

End of Section 2

Officer Burrows folded the book up and grabbed the next one. “Chief, she got down to two suspects. Do you think that Super Beam’s identity is really in these journals?” Chief Palmer puffed on a cigar and took a sip of coffee. “Kid, I know as well as you do. It looks like we’re going to do a little bit more reading here…”

Then, suddently, it seems as though one tiny, sneezy, teasing particle of dust tickled its way too deep into the busty, sexy woman’s sensitive and sneezy nostrils. I closed my eyes as I knew what was going to happen next.

Love this bit :D

Thank you for the awesome comments, as long as there are readers I will keep writing. It is because of you that I write and post and for that I thank you guys XD There will be more to come, also if anyone is interested :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bump this, just wanted to, again, register my LOVE of this story and ALL of your stories Animeeze!! Please write more!

Thank you haha thanks for reading and I write for you guys to read, so I am very happy to hear you guys enjoy them. I'm currently going to start a new chapter in Sasha story soon too smile.png You guys are awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived