Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jay-Z and Beyonce

bensonman

Beyonce and Jay-Z welcomed their first

child

Saturday night at New York’s Lenox Hill Hospital. The baby girl, named Blue Ivy Carter, has had the attention of media and fans since her mother dramatically announced her pregnancy at the Video Music Awards last fall.

Meh.

Lol. My sentiments also, Anony.

Is it cruel that I find it hilarious that they called her Blue? :lol: I don't understand celebrities...

Meh.

Is it cruel that I find it hilarious that they called her Blue? heh.gif I don't understand celebrities...

Me three xP

I think it's funny too...xD Ivy is a nice name, why couldn't they have stuck with that? xP

Poor kid is gonna be hounded by media all her life </3

Meh.

Is it cruel that I find it hilarious that they called her Blue? heh.gif I don't understand celebrities...

Me three xP

I think it's funny too...xD Ivy is a nice name, why couldn't they have stuck with that? xP

Poor kid is gonna be hounded by media all her life </3

right, what ere they thinking..lol

I can't be the only person who thinks 'Blue' is a dog's name? My grandma's dog was called Blue...

Blue is a dog. A cartoon puppy belonging to Nickelodeon. As in "Blue's Clues"

As for this whole Beyonce baby thing? It's been given far too much of society's time and thoughts.

count.jpg

I was gonna lay down the old "And not a single fuck was given that day," but this is even better.

Yes, and that hospital is in a lot of shit now because Jay-Z and Beyonce's bodyguards wouldn't allow the family members of OTHER babies in the nursery to come and visit their own families. (That sentence didn't make sense, but you know what I mean.) What a bunch of arrogant assholes. Should have just given birth at home if they didn't want anyone else around!

Yes, and that hospital is in a lot of shit now because Jay-Z and Beyonce's bodyguards wouldn't allow the family members of OTHER babies in the nursery to come and visit their own families. (That sentence didn't make sense, but you know what I mean.) What a bunch of arrogant assholes. Should have just given birth at home if they didn't want anyone else around!

But they wouldn't have gotten as much attention that way! rolleyes.gif

wtf?? Are they allowed to do that?? That's messed up...

From the stories I read (it got excessive coverage in New York) they were just delayed in seeing their children, and it was the hospital that agreed to and enforced the arrangement. The two allegedly paid 1.3 million dollars to section off an area of the hospital.

• 1 year later...

I just find it kind of sad that even the sanest and most respectable celebrity couple we have right now felt the need to name their child Blue.

I mean seriously. When Frank Zappa did this, you just assumed it was because he was...well, Frank Zappa. But when the living definition of a Rap VIP and his feminist-icon wife--both of which are actually GOOD MUSICIANS--give their kid a ridiculous hippie name, that just says something sad about our culture.

I realize this thread is a year old, but someone has to raise awareness of these things. I mean, these are the NORMAL couple whose crazy best friend just got a tabloid-legend celebutant pregnant. What are they going to name that kid? For the love of God, WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO NAME THAT KID!!!!!????

Just to mess with our heads, they'll probably call it Michael or Sarah :P

Archived