Sneeze Fetish Forum

global upload quota?

flower

I attached pics to a couple of PMs and then when I tried to do it again I got a message that I had used up all of/or reached? my global upload quota. Not sure how this happened. Can I get it back? What did I do?? Help!

As you are in the "Poster" group, you have an attachment limit of 400kB (see this thread for more details of the allowances/limitations of the various member levels). So you'd have tried to attach pictures that added up to more than 400kB. Either compress them into a smaller file type, shrink them, or upload the images onto an image hosting site and give them the link there - eg imageshack.us, which I use :) To remove files you've uploaded in previous attachments to free up space for future attachments, click on your name in the top right corner, go to "My Settings", then "Manage Attachments" in the bar down the side.

You get more space as you progress through member levels. Otherwise, uploading to image hosting sites is, IMHO, the best way to go :D

Thanks Kiwi! I really appreciate all the info! And I just notice your "banner"--I call my daughter dumpling doodlebug!! LOL :0

Archived