Sneeze Fetish Forum

I made several videos

dude18323

Hey everyone!

So in the last month or so I've made a few sneeze videos on top of the audios I have on my youtube channel, and I want to share them but I'm a little hesitant because I don't want people I know personally to find them. So what do you think the chances of that happening are? I'm guessing pretty low, but still...

Well, if you know someone on here, that means they have the same fetish....so it can't be that awful if they know....right? I would love to see your videos, if you decide to put them out there. I love the audio but having the visual too is just so much better. :)

I agree with flower. I would also love to see your video's if you put them on and I think if you're comfortable with it you should totally do it. :D

Well, if you know someone on here, that means they have the same fetish....so it can't be that awful if they know....right? I would love to see your videos, if you decide to put them out there. I love the audio but having the visual too is just so much better. smile.png

Good point haha. I'm uploading them to youtube now and will post the links in youtube clips thread in a few minutes.

I agree with flower. I would also love to see your video's if you put them on and I think if you're comfortable with it you should totally do it. biggrin.png

Haha thanks! You'll have to let me know what you think of them!

Hey Dude, I watched your video and wanted to give you feedback. I liked the older ones b/c you were closer to the camera and it was cute how you flipped your hair back after each sneeze. I think I've listened to your wavs before and I think I like them best because the sound is better. I like your little sniffle after each sneeze. :) All in all, good stuff and thank you!

Archived