Sneeze Fetish Forum

Search Function?

blameitonthe...

Hi there!

All of a sudden the search tool isn't working for me? I'm aware that I am in the 'Validating' stage, but I have been able to use the search function for months now, and all of a sudden when I try to use it, the community message pops up saying I don't have permission:( What's up?

Good question! O__o Maybe the system caught up to you or something? Because I know folks who are still validating shouldn't have access to the search function.

JenJen is actually pretty much correct. I was going through the Member Group abilities a couple of days ago to update the list in Read Before Posting and found that the 'Validating' group did actually have access to the search function, which they shouldn't have had. I'm not sure exactly how or when this happened, it may have been a change made when the forum was substantially upgraded a couple of months ago which we didn't catch. Either way I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember when i was validating I could search. Now I can't...I thought the system just changed...but this explains a lot ^_^

Archived