Sneeze Fetish Forum

is anyone else procrastinating right now?

Cfpanda

I am avioding doing a major spanish project tomorrow and I'm only like halfway done. Whenever I have something to do I tell myself I'm just going to check for new posts on all my regular website then get started. Two hours later I'm still sitting at the computer, with my homework still untouched in my bag.

So is anyone else doing some major procrastinating right now?

Story of my life. tonguesmiley.gif

Mine too. I feel like if I didn't, my work wouldn't have as much power to it in the last minute. It's that "It's due in 2 hours" drive that keeps me focused. Haha

Hahah, same. I should be sleeping or doing some writing or working on my new drawing...but instead I'm watching Star Trek: TNG on Netflix and baking some naan.

I am also known as the Great Procrastinator. I've got a paper due in three hours and I'm halfway done and nowhere near doing anything about it.

#fail

Yup, me too. Not that I have a piece of work to do right now but I really need to be contacting my uni and organising my return to it this term (I haven't even found out what day term starts yet...hopefully it wasn't yesterday).

Yup, I feel like if there were an exam for procrastination I'd get an A.... or mabye I'd procrastinate THAT exam by doing something productive....

I was going to write the prologue of my (admittingly stupid) writing project today..

..and yet I spend my time jumping between the Forum, YouTube and Facebook. Gaaah!! Why don't I just do what I'm supposed to do???!

Archived