Sneeze Fetish Forum

How To Donate

Hypnos

Firstly, thanks for your interest in donating. Here is the information you need if you would like to make a donation to help keep the board running. Of course, this is entirely your choice, and I would hope no-one ever feels pressured by me to help out.

There are various ways to go about donating, all accessible through "my controls," although one is only really applicable to UK residents:

Of course, I need funds in British format, which can be done electronically if you select an appropriate option, or an international cheque/banker's draft/postal order/cash in pounds sterling will do the job by post.

To get to more information and make a donation:

1. Follow the "my controls" link from the top of any forum page, including this one. If you right click and choose to open in a new window then you can keep these instructions open while you do it.

2. On the side bar to the left are various sections. The one you are looking for is "Options" at the bottom, and click on "Purchase Paid Subcriptions" - it's fairly self explantory from there - there's even a link for more information about one of the payment methods. Please note that "duration" is simply the length of time that special privileges will be applied to your account based on the one off donation you make - it does not imply any commitment to donating whatsoever! :blink:

I do try to make the donation process as discrete and easy as possible. Even a donation on your credit card just appears as *donation on your statement, and of course I never get to see any of your details if you do use an electronic option.

Thanks again - generous people like you are who keep us going!

Hope you all enjoy the forum.

Archived