Sneeze Fetish Forum

what's your favorite junkfood?

scent

Crisps. Kroketten. Mini spring rolls. More crisps. Pizza. Puddings. Chips with mayonnaise. Cheese snacks (kaassoufflés, not the same as cheese soufflé from the oven). Cream pastries.

...as long as it's hot, greasy and salty (and cheesy), or creamy and sweet, I'll probably enjoy it. :blush::lol:

At times, chocolate. At times, various flavours of potato chips. At times, cake (especially chocolate sponge roll...mmmmm.)

Junk food <3

Thanks to living with a Kenyan housemate, who brought me the most delicious chilli powder ever along with this funny little habbit-

Salted crisps (potato chips) with a squeeze of lemon juice and a sprinkle of chilli powder, shaken together in the bag and eaten before they go squashy. Yum.

Chocolate. Hamburgers. Pizza. Hamburgers. Grilled cheese sandwiches. Hamburgers. Apple pie. Donuts. Hamburgers.

Uhh, I need a Big Mac.

There's a bar/concert venue thing in my town that has a little takeout window with the best gravy fries in the world. So those. And beavertales with maple cream. And chicken fingers. And cupcakes. Not regular cake, though, just cupcakes for some reason... oh, and Vosge's bacon chocolate. Whoever invented that is one of my heros.

I looooooove sugar cookies. Crispy and thin, crumbly and thick, doesn't matter. I just love the flavor. Whip up some icing with milk and powered sugar and a little corn syrup, forget about it. Ohhhh~ so yummy.

My other favorite thing ever is salt and vinegar kettle-cooked chips. The crunchier the better. I like 'em so crunchy I can't even hear the tv!

Everything. Nachos with cheese. Chocolate. Fries. Potato chips. Burgers. Pumpkin pie! Pickles. Popcorn with mucho butter and salt. :)

Nutella. Nutella and strawberries, nutella with crepes, nutella with bananas on toast.. Oh man. I wish I could eat it forever.

Archived