Sneeze Fetish Forum

DBZ meets Travis Willingham XDD

SapphireSong

Okay so I'm (rather obviously) a HUUUGE fan of anime and the people who lend their voices to it ^^

Since I have yet to get to go to a con, i regularly peruse Youtube for videos of voice actor panels that people so kindly take happy.png ...and I was lucky enough to find this XD

If you are a fan of the English dub of Roy Mustang (FMA), Yuu Kanda (D Gray Man), or Ginko (Mushi-shi) - to name a few XD - you may find this entertaining. XDDD

the *ahem* wrongness crops up at roughly 6:08 but i suggest starting at 5:40 for rough context XD The question was "What is your favorite Dragon Ball Z attack?" (Travis is a fanboy! XDD) But omgosh... his response to the guy's answer.... the first time i saw this i was like 'whaaaa-!?! O.o He totally JUST FAKED TWO SNEEZES!!~!' *dies*

LOL it's pretty epic that he did it so randomly. aaevil.gif The sneezes themselves aren't super amazing because he wasn't really trying, but it's still pretty awesome!! mf_laughbounce2.gif (and personally I think his second one is pretty darnn good... his face omgosh.... heehee ^^)

At the very least this should make you laugh. He is HILARIOUS. XDDDD happy.png

This is............ Que fan girl mode!!! w00t.gif:boom: This is amazing! I love Travis Willingham!!! My favorite character he plays is of course Roy from FMA. :) Thank you so much for finding this! go DBZ! :laugh:

• 2 months later...

WAIT........ O_____O!! I KNEW KANDA SOUNDED LIKE ROY IN THE DUBBED VERSION!!!! That was the FIRST thing I said when I heard it (which doesn't make sense because Kanda is 18 and Roy is like...25. XD This was hilarious!! <3333

Archived