Sneeze Fetish Forum

Inspector Gadget

bensonman

recently on Netflix, I came across a classic cartoon, Inspector gadget..i loved that as a kid, they don't make em like that anymore...wowsers ....

KPVrGOAcMnziddjb4M1mene9o1_500.jpg

This Topic Will Self Destruct !!!!

Could have sworn there was like, one of those little extra lesson videos at the end where someone had a cold xD

Could have sworn there was like, one of those little extra lesson videos at the end where someone had a cold xD

yup, it sure was.. i think it was Brain

Go Gadget Go!

I used to love watching Inspector Gadget!! That says a lot, considering I dislike most cartoons.

I could've sworn there was an episode where Inspector Gadget had a cold...it seems like such an obvious thing to have happened, almost writes itself. When he sneezes, all his gadgets could pop out and mess up the place. XD Or maybe there was never an episode like that and I'm just remembering what I wished would've happened when I used to watch it as a kid.

• 2 weeks later...

i loved this show as a kid and still do....which is why i bought a whole season of it for my itunes :) i was so damn happy when i found it on there lol. and i dunno about anyone else, but i loved Mad Cat :P

• 7 months later...

I'm pretty sure this cartoon holds the record for the most sick scenes/episodes.

I can think of about 4 off the top of my head where Gadget has had a cold. :P

Inspector Gadget was zarking brilliant. It was also one of the very few shows on Dutch kiddie television that had subtitles instead of Dutch dub. I remember an episode in which Gadget had to work together with some kid in a hat, and Gadget kept calling the kid "Petmans" (Dutch word) which I found hilarious but can't translate even now. Something with a hat or cap, anyway. Wish I remembered the original word. :)

Archived