Sneeze Fetish Forum

5 Minute Comic Challenge! (It's a game ^_^)

RoyalFlush

I already know a lot of people won’t or can’t play this game. (Can’t cause…you know they don’t have means to upload what they draw.) But if you still want to play you can always just use your mouse and MS paint of something. happy.png

Nevertheless…here is the game. (This is goanna be a dead topic. Guh…but I still think it has potential to be fun. Do it as many times as you like---and don’t get embarrassed! LOL)

-----------5 minute comic---------

The Rules!

Simply…create a comic in 5 minutes. That’s it.

It can’t be just a picture…it needs to have some sort of story/joke to go with it.

Nothing you wouldn’t show your Momma.(Unless you want to make it a sneeze and…yeah…You know what I mean. Nothing too inappropriate)

1. Prepare all your drawing materials before you start the countdown (If you are using pencil and paper…then have that ready and in front of you. If you are using a drawing program and tablet…have all you brushes set up. Ect. If you are using blood and a wall, make sure your already bleeding. (JOKING….bad joke for crazy people. lol)
  2. Set the timer (or watch the clock until it starts a new minute.)
  3. Spend about a minute thinking up an idea. If you have an idea before you start the timer…scrap it. Or use it outside of the challenge. Cause making up the idea is part of the challenge.
  4. Stop when the timer stops (or when 5 minutes pass) or when you are finished (not exceeding 5 minutes.) happy.png
  5. Show and tell whatever you have. Even if you didn’t get done…just show what you made in that time. That’s really the fun part. (No corrections! Just send it away. –You can correct in comments so people know what you were TRYING to do.happy.png)

This could be something fun for everyone to do. Stick figures are SOOO welcome. Even if it’s the ugliest thing you have ever seen…or if it doesn’t make sence…just show it to us anyway.

Have fun with it…and don’t insult other people’s comics…even if they are really really bad! (They are all going to be really really bad happy.png) You have to remember…it took place in just five minutes. (Which seems to go by really quickly when you draw.)

And don’t compare yours to anyone else’s (even if it’s to praise them and/or rag on yourself)…it a game not a competition.

Just have fun in the silliness... And laugh really hard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(How to post picture if you never have before) (Ignore if you have posted before happy.png)

You can use tinypic.com to upload it you can’t any other way. And no…you DON’T need an account. (or you can post a link to the site your comic is on happy.png)

Go to : http://tinypic.com/

Do this stuff…

ml732t.png

6ntj10.png

I believe there is a limited number of uploads you can do without an account. But, for a quick post it’s pretty awesome. happy.png A big thanks to Smileyfacegirl for telling me about tinypic.com happy.png

(I'm embarressed just posting the new topic. ^_^ LOL)

There is no going back...I can't not post. I've screwed myself. Well...I guess I have to show you. LOL >.<

(This is actally my first pic post 0.0 Oh my God...the shame...no one know I can do betterwallbash.gifstretcher.gif

laughing.gif

Anyway, Now that that(topic) is posted I wanted to respond with my own thing I did for the game. It’s amazing that something this ugly took a WHOLE 5 minutes. blush.png FIVE WHOLE MINUTES? …hahahahaha ah…. Anyway: (One bad word (wth) that’s a place. No biggy.)

2rgko7b.png

But I did sit and think for a minute of what to do…thought of the name Melvin…drew a fast face. Everything else was just rushed stupidity. I even wrote 2 typos! I was in such a hurry. It should say:

Melvin

I’m so freaking happy.

Sudden rain

What the hell?

I’m melting Oh What a world! No!!!

Yeah…I finished with like 7 seconds to go…and I was like. YES…then reread the typo…clock changed…and I was like NO! Lol…that’s it… happy.png Hope somebody else plays along. (If not…I’ll just…do it again…eventually LOL happy.png)

I'm a gonna show this to mia momma! (LOL happy.png)....and please don't think I'm stupid for doing this...right now...I'm think...GOD...you are stupid RoyalFlush. axesmiley.pngbigeyedsmiley.pngbigeyedsmiley.pngbigeyedsmiley.png

LokiFiveMinuteComic.png

Ha. Hahaha... XD This was fun, but man... I really sacrificed any sense of art for this.

Handwriting translation:

Loki: Finally! I have gotten what I always wanted!

Loki: I have a throne.

Loki: I have Gungnir (Odin's spear).

Loki: I even have a cat!

Loki: What could possibly go wrong?

BAM!

Thor: Loki! Wake up!

Loki: What?

Loki: Gah!

Loki: CURSE YOU, THOR! Stay out of my head!

In case anyone was wondering, you could also use Photobucket.com to host pics, and it's also free to make an account.

snaill.jpg

Hehe, this is so lame, I've never been much of an ideas person xP Oh well, five minutes, I had to do SOMETHING lol. Yay for colouring with a super huge brush watching the last thirty seconds tick down! xD

Fun idea, RoyalFlush :D

Gah! I'm so happy! I'm glad people played! I hope everybody will play again when they feel they want to! I hope you had fun and maybe got a little joy out of finishing a whole comic! (When you know...generally that's something lots of people have a hard time finishing! ^_^)

So happy! ^_^

Trust me, this is pretty amusing. :laugh: I might do one everyday if I can find the time... :P

I was avoiding work. So...yup.

This is crazy cat(called kitty here for some reason?Brain dead I guess.), a really basic character I made up along time ago. I haven't thought of him for a while. Why I thought of him in those 5 minutes....no idea. He's crazy...but don't tell him that casue...honestly he won't remember.

2n8yf0n.jpg

LoL...yup a sneeze...go figure. I was being lazy and sloppy. Also...I only spent like 3 1/2 on this one cause someone stopped me for a moment to tell me something irrelevant...I hurried to finish. Ended up being so sloppy I had time to draw in a random sun. Thus...the random sun.

-------------

Here's what it should say (sloppy hand writting with drawing tablet....>.< I'm new...with the drawing tablet.):::

Crazy kitty loves dandelion puffs.

Random Sun

Sniff sniff

mmm….

Achoo!

Dandelion puffs hate crazy kitty.

--------

Apperently I can't spell. happy.png

Archived