Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happy Valentines Day Beautiful

Leas

Waking next to my boyfriend William on the 14th January 2012. A day before Valentines Day, and 2 days before my birthday. It seemed so perfect back then, now I'm not so sure...

Let me take you back to day one...

"MARIA! MARIA!? GET OUT OF BED!! IT'S 7:30AM! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!"

I heard my Mom yelling up to be from the warm confides of my bedroom. It was my first day at Green Waye High School after moving from New York to Colorado. I'd been out of school for months, so I wasn't ready for routine. My name is Maria Danes, I'm nearly sixteen and live with my Mom and baby brother Christopher. I have always noticed that I am different to other kids, my imagination always runs wild about silly things, you proberly wouldn't believe me if I told you... It's allergy season so it's gonna be pretty hard for me to step outside this house without sneezing for the USA.

"Oh, you finally decided to get up then!?" Mom stared at me, "Take your allergy meds and there's oatmeal out on the dining table for you, eat it up please, don't dawdle" Mom is a very strict figure. I guess bringing up 2 kids on her own you'd have to be! Sitting down to my oatmeal I feel a faint tickle building at the back of my nose, sure enough my breath begins to hitch and I let out an un-stifled "Ha-tishooo!!" and right on cue Mom peeps her head round the corner of the kitchen, "God bless you, Maria!" This is where I know that I'm different, I feel so uncomfortable sneezing in front of Mom, even little Christopher..and he's not even two yet!! Something cannot be right there!

"In the car Maria, I don't fancy hitting traffic... Chris is in the car, come on Sweetie!" "Coming Mom" If you want a discription of me, I'm 5ft 2, 175lbs, blonde curls, shoulder length. I do wear a little make-up. Before I head of anywhere, the first thing I do, is use a Q tip to clear my nose of any sneezes, It has stopped me sneezing in front of Mom for years, today was a complete on off when I did it in front of her, I feel rather disgusted about it if I'm honest. I usually try to get 10 sneezes, I'm tickling right at the top of my nasual passages, I feel the strongest tickle and I sneeze 4 "HAAA-itchooo's" into my sleeve, I could only manage 4 as I heard Mom coming upstairs, "Maria Danes! What on earth are you doing up here?! Come on! Hurry up!!!" Mom grabs my wrist and takes me to the car. My first day? Here I come...

"So, Maria... how are you feeling about your first day? I hope you're not too nervous my sweet!"

I roll my eyes, "No Mom, I'm fine, I just got butterflies" I was looking out the window, at the clouds and the lake we were driving past, so beautiful "Well, I expect the but...butter...HICHOO, CHOO, CHO-CHOOO!! Excuse me, *sniffle* butterflies...MARIA! It is common curtersy and manners to say 'God Bless You' when someone sneezes! How many times do I have to tell you!?"

I feel sick to my stomach. I rarely say 'Bless You' to anyone, but I will never, ever, EVER say it to Mom. I can't, and I don't even say 'God' bless you. I can't bring myself to do it, never. "Mom, I just don't agree with it, I don't see the point I think it's quite pointless!" I bring myself round to say, quite scared if I'm honest. "Hmm, fine Maria, it's just basic manners!"

We're here. Green Waye High School. I must say, it's FREAKING HUGE! My school in Manhatten was like a dolls house compared to this! "Come on Maria, help me get this pram out for Chris, we've got to meet your principle before class starts." Mr Chone. Wow. He is one GORGEOUS guy! I'd say early 30's, he has brown hair and blue eyes! He welcomes us with a handshake and a very gorgeous smile. "Hello Mrs Danes, my name is Benjamin Chone, I am principle and head of science, and you must be Maria" he turns to me smiling, "Hello Sir, Pleased to meet you!" I must have a stupid smile on my face, "Well the pleasures all mine sweetheart, Mrs Danes, I would like to take the day showing Maria around, so she can meet some of our students, and start to get barings of where everything is...Is that okay with you?" "Sure thing! Have fun Maria, I'll see you at 4pm"

"Let's go to the hall first Maria, ah William could you come here for a second? Thank you" WOOOW. HELLO THERE HOTTIE! That William guy is hot! Even better, he's closer to my age, mmmmm... 6ft 4, long black hair, cute NOSE, he's a cutie...

"Do that tie up William, thank you, now why are you not in class?" Mr Chone stared right at him, almost knowing the answer.

"Free peirod sir, check my timetable" Mr Chone examined the timetable, he seemed pretty satisfied with William's excuse.

"Very well, William, ah by the way... This is Maria Danes, she's just moved from New York to here"

BEEEEP BEEEEEEEEP

I have litrally leaped out of my skin after Mr Chone's beeper went off, really loud thing!

"Oh godness, sorry for making you jump Miss Danes. Oh why now?! for heavens sake! Maria, dear... I'm needed down in Biology, godness sake... William, before you run off, I was wondering if you could show Maria round for an hour or so?"

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! DID I JUST HEAR RIGHT?! Beeper, I love you. Simple as.

"Yeah, if you like Sir, I'm bored outta my freaking head."

"Thank you William, Maria, so sorry about this, William's been hear for a long time, I'm sure he'll be fantastic, thanks again William!!"

When Mr Chones was out of sight, I heard William say...

"How many times do I have to tell him IT'S WILL! NOT WILLIAM! baby name much!"

I was melting at his voice, I answered with "I'll call you Will, I'll call you anything you like"

WHAT DID I JUST SAY?! OHMYGOD!!

"Haha, really? Thanks I guess" We proceeded to walk and talk through corridors, he was an interesting character, who I was interested in very much indeed. He was cute, and I then witnessed something so out of this world cute, I didn't know what to do.

"This building is like the oldest in the schoo.....excuse me....HAAARCHOOO! HASTCHOOO!!!!"

I froze for a second, but took it as an oppurtunity as well as amazing!

"My godness, bless you!" I... said bless you. And I was so easy, oooh lifetime habit alert!

"Thanks, cor, allergies are playing up big time!"

"Yeah, mine too! I was sneezing a little earlier!" I replied, smiling.

I'll write more soon (:

Thankyou for reading! :D

Thanks for the lovely feedback guys! I've got part 2 right here for you. (: xxx

"Well that concludes our tour...Maria isn't it!" I'm still melting at the fact he'd just sneezed, right in eye view too! "oh really? And yes it's Maria" I wish it didn't have to end, I've never believed in love at first sight until this moment. Even before I'd heard him sneeze, I knew he was special. I feel so embarrassed though, I highly doubt he feels the same. After all, we've only know eachother just over an hour.

"I have to go to the principles office now, I have to meet my head of year, Miss Baron?" I said to William with a blatant treble in my voice, he didn't comment on it however. "Oh, okay sure, I'll take you over there now if you like, I have to run though straight after taking you there. I'm a little bit late to my next lesson."

I rarely felt guilty or even bad about things like this, but I tell you, I started feeling bad. He'd made himself late just so he could make sure I got to where I needed to go. Sucha cutie! "Well, thank you Will. You don't have to. I could just follow the signs" I was still trembling. His presence made it hard not to. "Don't be silly, come on, it's this way!"

Will walked me all the way to the door. "Thank you." I started not knowing where to finish this little meeting, thank goodness, he did it for me! "Well good luck! Hope everything goes okay for you! Oh and by the way. You get a hug!" He came down to my height and gave me a bearhug. Ooooh so cozy, I could feel a strong tickle building at the back of my nose, oh no. If I sneeze now, he is not going to want to know me at all! I can't hold it much longer "Will, I'm sorry....I need to....HIIII-T-CHOOOO!! Excuse me *sniffle*" the embarrassment had hit me. I bet he's disgusted right now. To my amazement I heard "Oh my goodness! Bless you! Are you okay!?" he was concerned for me, not disgusted! Ooooooh "urm, thank you and yes I'm alright. Just a sneeze" JUST A SNEEZE?! biggest understatement of the year I'd say! I could have ruined everything there. But he was so understanding. "See you around Maria" and just like that. He was gone.

4pm. I was determined to find Will. He had been on my mind the entire time. He was so different to anybody I'd ever met before. But walking around a strange building was harder than I had imagined. Everyone was just staring. Oh yeah that's right. I'm the new kid. Oh well. I might as well let them stare. I saw Mr Chones at the reception office, I wanted to find out more about Will.

"Mr Chones?" I stood there and waited for his reply. "Ah Maria, Maria my dear! How are you? Did William show you around?" he had a massive grin on his face, and a hand on my shoulder. "Yes, Sir he did. Urm Mr Chones, what is Williams last name?" I was planning on a little Facebook search tonight. "Williams last name would be.... Urm, that would be Parnell." "Thank you Mr Chones. I'll see you tomorrow."

Archived