Sneeze Fetish Forum

Louise Redknapp

Squizzle

This doesn't seem to be available on iPlayer sadsmiley.gif

Hopefully someone managed to capture it

They usually put it up about an hour or so later :) There was a couple from her on the show last year too, but they're long gone unfortunately

Great find! I only remember her sneezing once on this show before, and that was an off-camera stifle. You could hardly tell she sneezed if the guest hadn't said bless you. This one was a whole hearted explosion though! I think another presenter of this show (Amanda Hamilton) also sneezed once- I think there's a youtube vid somewhere.

Please can someone make a clip of this one (Louise) !!

Great find! I only remember her sneezing once on this show before, and that was an off-camera stifle. You could hardly tell she sneezed if the guest hadn't said bless you. This one was a whole hearted explosion though! I think another presenter of this show (Amanda Hamilton) also sneezed once- I think there's a youtube vid somewhere.

There was that one, but there was a 2nd one the week after I think it was. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAAOqTuayrY

There was that one, but there was a 2nd one the week after I think it was. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dAAOqTuayrY

Really?! I don't remember any mention of a second sneeze on here! Shame we missed that. Was it a stifle or more like this one? Thanks for the clip btw :)

Archived