Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi ~ ish

Mirf

Well i dunno i feel kinda weird doing an introductionary post and all. But according to my profile my last post was in February 2011 sweatdrop.gif so i doubt a lot of people remember me at all. Basically they ripped through our phone lines while repairing some water lines ... uhhm ... i mean pipes. God my vocabulary has become really lousy tonguesmiley.gif. After that i had some serious provider issues and life went a "tad" (which is kinda really the opposite of exaggeration) crazy.

But all is well now and Mirf is a happy Mirf to be back biggrin.png. I've really missed this forum.

edit:

Wow the forum looks weeeeeeeeeeeeeird :bleh:

Yay, welcome back! :D I'm glad you've got the internet issues sorted now! Hopefully we get to see you in chat at some point? :P

YAY! MY MIRF! hug.gifWrite back to my last email, you goober! wink_kiss.gif

Diddo! wink_kiss.gif

Welcome back Mirf. Nice to see you again.

That's already more people than i thought would remember me laughing.gif.

YAY! MY MIRF! hug.gifWrite back to my last email, you goober! wink_kiss.gif

Diddo! wink_kiss.gif

You sent me an e-mail too? ... Darn i really need to look those 70+ thingies i got in my folder sweatdrop.gif. I mean seriously i'm off line for only 7~8 month or so and look at that. That's like 10 per month ... i never get that many mails tonguesmiley.gif.

Welcome back, Mirf!

I only just realized that I'd been missing seeing you on the forum. Hmm. *JO is not very observant.* LOL

Hey Mirf welcome back, friend! I just got back myself and the forum does indeed look weird - and it still has that "new forum" smell mingling with that of the cheesecake too. :lol:

Archived