Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Great Sneeze Detective (3/?)

Animeeze

Hi guys, I finally got the third installment done. I really hope you enjoy this one, sorry it took me so long to post another story. As always thank you for reading, comments, questions, concerns, consructive criticism always appreciated, and as always thank you guys for reading, you are why I continue to write and post! biggrin.png Also, If anyone ever wants to do art of my stories I am always appreciative XD

-----------------------------------

Retrieved from the Case File: Super Beam

Section 3

I have just exited the back grate of the ventilation system as Risque’s my nose even feeling a gentle tickle from watching the busty, boisterous sneeze of Luxandra Bleu. That was too close, but I assume a practical notion of the event that just occurred would be if some lucky fellow in that audience had a fetish for sneezing. Anyway, I just like to round my mistakes to some sort of practicality, being the calculating woman that I am, but in reality, I need to be more careful.

I just want to give you a background on where my research stands. Super Beam, inactive for approximately two years, has been dormant as the Demon has been either incapacitated, in seclusion, or done away with completely. The streets are beginning to run rampant and this city is in need of a hero.

With Luxandra knowingly not Super Beam, Stacy Howard moved to the top of my list. A big time businesswoman and CEO of Cape Inc., Stacy Howard possessed the cunning smarts to be Super Beam, as well as the physical sexiness. She is rather well conserved, though, making sure that her womanhood was kept well hidden and encased in her tight blouse. With this in mind, she is still obviously well-endowed. But, my goal here is to make Stacy’s nose twitch tickle to the point of a teasing climax.

December 14, 2011:

I have arrived on the corner of Cape Inc. headquarters, I have made sure to sport attire tuned specifically to the business atmosphere. The darned clothes store was out of my size in blouses and blazers, and the quivering cleavage of my jiggling bosoms was protruding from the top button of my blouse of which I could not squeeze closed. I do not like to display my own ample chest, but at this moment I could only continue with my mission.

As I rode the elevator to the 11th floor of the building, I stuffed my supplies deep into my already overstuffed bra. A feather, tickly and teasy and perfect for coaxing a twitching, tickly sneeze. And also, I brought with me a can of pepper, filled to the brim with grains so tickly and so sneezy that it would surely tickle Stacy’s sneezy nostrils to a sneezy climax. Stacy’s office lay in front of me as…

I am writing this section for you after the conclusion of the following events. I could not write but I was released successfully, as you will soon find out.

I blacked out as I entered the office of Stacy Howard, only to awake with my arms hanging above my head, my plump, soft jiggling breasts straining my slightly showing bra to its max, threads slightly snapping. As Stacy Howard swayed her tantalizing hips towards me, she unbuttoned her blouse slightly as she too gently slipped out a long, tickly, soft-tipped but pointed feather from her deep and jiggling cleavage. The feather seemed neverending as it finally was fully removed.

“Agent Sasha Fox, what brings you here?” The sexy business woman replied to me as she pushed her glasses up to the top of the bridge of her nose, nostrils slightly twitching. I naturally, could not reply with honesty, so I kept my mouth shut. I obviously knew that I have stepped into the wrong office. She had me blacklisted. There obviously is dirty business going on here if a top agent is sought out and blacklisted, and I have stumbled into a trap.

“Not talking, eh? Well, I see you need some help…” With that, Stacy gently tickled the feather through my enormous, wobbling cleavage, tickling slightly, and then to my quivering, twitching, anticipating left nostril. And almost instantly, she remorselessly swayed the feather gently back and forth, to and fro in the shallow depths of my itchy, tickly, teased, sensitive nostrils. “Ahahaa…” I began to build up slightly as the busty business woman came closer to me. “Poor baby, nose tickle, honey?” Stacy mockingly asked as she pulled from her bra one more feather, equally tickly, and inserted it directly into my right nostril, now twirling both of the feather so gently, so tickly, that my itchy and sneezy nostrils convulsed and twitched with sneezy and teasy anticipation.

As her swelling bosoms came to rest on my own, my chest heaved with sneezy anticipation as the feathers tickled deeper and deeper into the sensitive, twitching depths of my nostril with each gentle, tickly twirl. “Sneeze for me, Sasha. Let that nose just twitch out a sneeze…I know you want to…” Stacy cooed as I began to build up slightly once more.

“Aahahhaaa…hhhhaaaahahahahaaaa….aahhahahaaaaaaaaa….” Stacy then continued to gently twirl into my twitching, teased nostrils as she went in for the kill. I peered down into her tantalizing, deep cleavage and the white powder that was slowly spilling out of it and all over my own billowing breasts and the floor, and slowly rising into the depths of my sensitive, sneezy, tickled nostrils. “Its chalk dust and flour, honey. I have come to find that it really gets sneezy nostrils like yours sneezin’. I hope you don’t mind that bra snapping, because you can’t hold that sneeze back for much longer…”

She was right. As Stacy gently twirled and tickled, each tickly plume from the flower seemed to tease and tickle the most sensitive depths of my nostrils in exactly the right places, as my nose twitched and convulsed uncontrollably and the chalk dust and flour mixture teased and danced with a gentle tickly, sneezy swirl. Suddently, the feathers twirled one twirl too much as the dancing sneezy powder and the tickly plumes pushed my sneezy and twitching nostrils over the edge. My eyes shot open. My left nostril arched. My lip quivered. My eyes teared and my jiggling chest gave a button-popping, busty and billowing heave.

“Aahahahaaa….aaaahhahahahhahaaaaaaaaaa….aaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…aahahahahhehehehehahahahahhehehee...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…ahh…ahhhhhhaaaaaa....hehehehehehehahahhahahahaaaaa….ahh….aaaaahhhhhh……AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!”

My sneezy nostrils erupted with a tickly, teasy, sneezy, convulsing sneeze as my nostrils twitched and twitched with sneezy torture. What happened next is something I am embarrassed to admit, but saved me as the threads of my bra snapped, sending my heaving bosoms out of their lacy black cage and the can of pepper exploding on the floor in a tickly….

The page was ripped Officer Burrows held his hand out. “What do you want, kid?” Chief Palmer asked gruffly. “The next page?” Officer Burrows asked quite sarcastically. The police captain dug down in the plastic bag, grabbing out a couple of ripped out pages. “Alright, alright here it is, just keep your badge on. We will get to the bottom of this, just keep reading!”

The End

I hope you guys enjoyed it, thank you!

Big boobs and big build ups. Whats not to like?

I posted on Aku's forum as well.... One of our talented artists REALLY needs to be documenting your stories. Anyone up for the challenge?

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for reading and the comments! I should have a new chapter up soon, I am going to get to work on it haha. Sternuto, if someone drew this that would be awesome, I always do love when people draw my stories. Thanks for reading too haha

• 6 months later...

Archived