Sneeze Fetish Forum

Something Cool You've been Wanting to Share!

RoyalFlush

Have you ever had something really cool you wanted to share, but realized there wasn't anybody around to share it with.

Well now you have a place to share those random things you come across that you think are really cool.

Share it here. Share as much as you'd like as many times as you'd like.

-------------------------------------------------------

As for me, well I found this cool video called Fever Dreaming. (Only found it cause of the word...fever. LOL)

ANYWAY, I watched it the whole way through, even through I wasn't really enjoying the music...and I was just like. 0.0

That was crazy! LOL! The ending is really funny to me actually.

Welp, there you go.

BUMP- your turn to share!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hope everyone enjoys this topic...and you know...hope there isn't a topic like this already out there. ^_^ hehehe)

Wow this topic is such a cool idea! Okay, so here's a thing I never show anyone because nobody else I know cares about fighting games like I do, but maybe someone here will at least appreciate the pro-wrestling aspect of it: There is a character in Street Fighter named Akuma who, after doing his finishing move, strikes a pose with his back to the player and the kanji on his tunic lights up. Well, during a particular tournament, a player who enjoys showing off a little was using this character and...

:akuma:

Something that keeps amazing me with its comedic brilliance:

The Goodies - Camelot

part 1

part 2

part 3

Tim's Uncle King, Arthur goes on a seaside holiday and the Goodies have to save Camelot from destruction by the local council.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For all the geeks like me: Suvudu holds cage matches between fictional characters! And they do it really well, with information on each contestant and a write-up of how they think it will go. They even invite the authors of the characters to do their own versions of the match. People vote for the winner.

They're in round 5 now, so you missed all the fun at the beginning, but here are most of the matches (unfortunately in reverse order):

http://suvudu.com/tag/cage-match

You should go check it out. I mean, they have Zaphod Beeblebrox vs. Saphira. (http://sf-fantasy.suvudu.com/2012/03/cage-match-2012-round-3-saphira-versus-zaphod-beeblebrox.html) Come on...

Archived