Sneeze Fetish Forum

What I can and can not share

RoyalFlush

I have this video I'd like to share on the 'Offical My Little Pony's" thread...and well...it has cussing in it.

They say the s word, and the f word and such...and I felt like....maybe that was to adult to be posted in the Off topic section.

I don't want to get in trouble. I hate getting in trouble...and I hate to make trouble...but I didn't see anything anywhere that said it was bad...but I didn't see it say anything about it being okay either.

So, yeah....

There is nothing sexual or explicit about the video...but the curing makes it something I wouldn't show a young kid.

For furture referance is there a way I can tell how much is too much...and what is acceptable and what is not?

There doesn't seem to be a guideline about just cursing.

What should I do? Thank you.

If you want me to post the video here i will do that, but I don't want to do it unless you ask. (In case it really isn't okay.)

If you could please send a link to the staff via the "Contact us" function, then we can give you a specific answer to whether it would be acceptable to post. If you do post it, it would be very much appreciated if you could place it in "Fun and Games" rather than "Off-Topic" which is really intended for discussion threads rather than links to programmes or fandoms.

The staff have examined the video in question. The rules in place regarding this situation are not altogether clear, as you have indicated, mainly because this is a situation which has not arisen with any great frequency. Most people do not feel the need to use that type of language within most areas of the forum. There is no definitive rule, however guideline number 5 states:

The English language provides infinite possibilities for expression. Please try not to limit yourself to four-letter words. The Snake Pit is the main exception, where, of course, you can do anything that doesn't break the law or the core rules of this forum. Everyone is welcome here, so let's make it as pleasant an experience as possible for all concerned.

Personally I would prefer if you did not post it, and some of the other staff feel the same. However the video in question is not banned and if you feel strongly enough to go ahead and post anyway you will not be breaking any rules and will not be punished.

If you choose to go ahead.

• Please include a language warning in your post.
  • Please ensure you place it in Fun and Games.

And thank you, we do appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to ask before you went ahead and posted.

Archived