Sneeze Fetish Forum

I Will Always Love You

bensonman

https://encrypted-tb...-vqQD9Hs6kBYy-TLOS ANGELES — Whitney Houston, who ruled as pop music’s queen until her majestic voice was ravaged by drug use and her regal image was ruined by erratic behavior and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, died Saturday. She was 48.

Beverly Hills police Lt. Mark Rosen told reporters outside the Beverly Hilton that Houston was pronounced dead at 3:55 p.m. in her room on the fourth floor of the hotel. Her body remained there and Beverly Hills detectives were investigating.

Heartbreaking. Her songs touched me SO greatly. Especially in the 80ties & early 90ties. I can't tell you how many times I cried over my first love to "All At Once". Such a terrible waste. :cry:

"I Believe in You and Me" from her movie The Preacher's Wife was the first song I ever danced to with a boy. I can't say I'm shocked by her death considering all the problems she's had with drugs, but part of me always thinks celebrities will live forever, and it's a weird feeling when they die.

*nods* I wasn't surprised, but it was tragic especially since it seemed like she had been starting to possibly turn things around. Getting together w/ Bobby Brown wasn't the best relationship for her to have been in- lead down a very bad path.

"I Believe in You and Me" from her movie The Preacher's Wife was the first song I ever danced to with a boy. I can't say I'm shocked by her death considering all the problems she's had with drugs, but part of me always thinks celebrities will live forever, and it's a weird feeling when they die.

That was my wedding son! Granted it was the version sung by the Four Tops, but her version is amazing. I actually just heard it on the radio for the first time yesterday.

Archived