Sneeze Fetish Forum

How i Met Your Mother

Invisibles

It seems every time Barney gets in a serious relationship, he catches a cold?

Examples:

Barney and Robin: How Lily Stole Christmas

Barney and Nora: A Change of Heart

.....Hoping for something with Barney and Quinn soon... Hopefully? ^^?

I have noticed that actually, and I think it's freakin' adorable! Plus there's been some caretaker-y goodness.

And I second that! More sneezy Barney!!!

Okay, because I never got to mention this before - that episode early on in Barney and Nora's relationship where he gets sick and she takes care of him, a scene that lasts all of about 10 seconds - this is pure caretaker-y fetishistic goodness. Like it didn't even have much to do with the plot! It was total fluff! I'm starting to have some ideas about these writers myself...

zneeze- I saw that ep! I swear, in those10 seconds I was d'awwing and giggling like there's no tomorrow. I always wondered what might have gotten those writers to do something so fluffy yet end it so quickly. It was caretaker fluff at its best.

Not to mention Neil Patrick Harris is pretty much the greatest sneeze-actor of all time. My personal favorite was The Ducky Tie episode, even though the sneezes were supposed to be fake. They were real enough for me! I've imagined an alternate way to end the episode where Barney has inadvertently conditioned his brain to sneeze whenever someone says Shinjitsu and it becomes and involuntary reflex, so his little plan sort of backfires on him, and Marshall and Lily could mess with him. More sneezes! More! Moooooore!

Not to mention Neil Patrick Harris is pretty much the greatest sneeze-actor of all time.

^This. <3 He's SO good at it! I'm definitely excited for more Sneezy Barney... My mind was so wrapped up in this is class, that I sat there and drew a sick, sneezy, shirtless (For my own enjoyment, and practice.) Barney instead of actually doing work. xD

I think a Ted sneeze would be really cute... wonder why nothing's happened wiht him yet.....

Of course there was one episode where robin was sick and Ted kissed her and got sick....For, like..... Three seconds. No sneezing, but he sniffles. :3

Not to mention Neil Patrick Harris is pretty much the greatest sneeze-actor of all time.
^This. <3 He's SO good at it! I'm definitely excited for more Sneezy Barney... My mind was so wrapped up in this is class, that I sat there and drew a sick, sneezy, shirtless (For my own enjoyment, and practice.) Barney instead of actually doing work. xD

I find this interesting, because as much as I love the fetishy stuff in both of the mentioned episodes, I find NPH's sneeze acting to be quite disappointing and unrealistic. I'm kind of jealous that both of you like it because it means you get to enjoy it all that much more :lol:

I find this interesting, because as much as I love the fetishy stuff in both of the mentioned episodes, I find NPH's sneeze acting to be quite disappointing and unrealistic. I'm kind of jealous that both of you like it because it means you get to enjoy it all that much more

In the episodes where he has a cold, I agree, his sneezes are pretty exaggerated, but still adorable, because they fit with his character. However, I think that in the season seven episode, "The Ducky Tie," the sneezes are o-mazing ;)!

I also want to see some Ted sneezes though. He is so cute. Please indulge us HIMYM!

• 2 weeks later...

Hehehe... Noticed, indeed...

Anyway, he's sneeze acting... I think he does it well (I especially like the one in the beginning of a Chnge of Heart... Followed by the "uh oh"), but since it's HIMYM it's often over-acted which makes those fake sneezes seem silly.

Archived