Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is driving with a Cold like Driving Drunk?

jezebel215

I have always wondered about this. I've personally never sneezed while driving..but I wonder how it feels.

My friend however, sneezed twice while driving the other day, and completely took both his hands off the wheel to sneeze into them. It did worry me a little.. but I mostly enjoyed the sneezes smile.png

I definitely to be avoided if possible. I've sneezed occasionally while driving and it can definitely be worrying because of the spontaneous eye closing.

I've sneezed while driving. I've had multiples while driving. And then I continue to drive and nothing happens. It's not that big a deal. :P

I induce sneezes while driving on the highway, either because I'm bored or I'm getting tired and want to make myself alert. Main problem is the inside of the windshield can get a bit splattery.

I may need inside windshield wipers!

I've sneezed while driving. I've had multiples while driving. And then I continue to drive and nothing happens. It's not that big a deal. tonguesmiley.gif

I too have mastered the art of sneezing while driving :bleh: (most of the time :blushing:). I think it's more the fuzzy head that comes with a cold that makes driving dangerous, not necessarily the sneezing.

I sneeze in bunches, fits ranging from 1-20 and can be drawn out. Seeing as I am also a photic, mornings can get hairy sometimes.

I induce sneezes while driving on the highway, either because I'm bored or I'm getting tired and want to make myself alert. Main problem is the inside of the windshield can get a bit splattery.

I may need inside windshield wipers!

Ive never heard of inducing sneezes while driving through a highway!

Archived