Sneeze Fetish Forum

Reply box not working in Firefox?

Kiwifruit

When I try to reply to topics/post a new topic, everything appears except the actual reply box, which is blank. Like this:

replybox.jpg

As opposed to this:

replybox2.jpg

Clicking where the box should be doesn't do anything, so it basically means I can't post :/ I'm posting this using Google Chrome, which seems to work fine, but I normally use Firefox and it's annoying having to switch browsers xP

It was working fine last night and wasn't working this morning. So far as I know nothing had changed. I updated Firefox and all my plugins and it still didn't work, my script blocker is turned off for this site, everything seems fine :/ Another forum I use that uses the same Invision Power Board stuff still works in Firefox. I cleared my cookies, restarted my browser and computer, nothing works.

Any ideas what this is caused by/how to fix it? If not I suppose I'll have to use Chrome for the forum...which isn't so bad, just irritating xD

Thanks very much for taking the time to read this :D

I think it's the same issue as with the chat room etc. The new forum software appears to work best with IE, quite well with Chrome and not at all well with Firefox.

... I've switched to Chrome entirely. :P

It's not that bad a browser I think. ;) Though I agree it's inconvenient but so far no ways to fix it have been encountered (unless anyone knows something I don't, in which case I haven't said anything).

See. And I can't get the site to work at all in Chrome and have to use Firefox LOL I think the developers are just messing with us.

Archived