Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sega CD game, Snatcher

BikermousefromMars

in the same Snatcher, there's a bio-pollen called Snow-9 which plays an important role in the game. your job as the main character Gillian Seed is to hunt down and look for Terminator-like robots called 'Snatchers', who are quietly assassinating people and replacing them in society. the pollen is generally what alerts the player when one appears or is important in the story, which is kinda like a video game/novel.

...and there's quite a few sneezes in it. :D even if not from the actual pollen from the beginning, but from getting wet. one of the informants, named Napoleon, sneezes in Act 2 - though i didn't get far, i'm assuming - as are the characters - it's either from a cold or general hayfever.

Gillian sneezes three times, i think in Act 1, and Napoleon's sneezed at least 5+ times: one of them was in a mask to hide out from the Snatchers. xD

a friend told me to get this game! it's worth it!

• 3 weeks later...

you can find them in a Let's Play or find the game/buy the game somehow if you can

Here we go, guys~ <33

Lemme know if someone finds the sneeze times xD

need any help finding it lemme know :3 i don't wanna reveal spoilers. x3 it's THAT good.

Archived