Sneeze Fetish Forum

This week's 30 Rock

lattelover09

Did anyone see 30 Rock this week? Liz caught a cold, and they used it to have her sink into the bowels of the city while Jack rose to super hero status. It was really funny--REALLY good writing. I especially loved when he said something to the effect of, "Will you take something for that cough finally?" I don't know, but I found myself wishing the episode would go on longer with him really saving the day and taking care of her. (sigh) If anyone ever gets the urge to write some fics, they'd sure be viewed....over...and over.... :)

Acted. Nothing special. I just liked how everyone kept attempting to tell her to take it easy throughout the episode, and she just willing sank lower and lower. I was more into pondering what would come AFTER the episode than the episode itself. Like, would Jack follow her home and intervene in her care? Stuff like that. :)

I was going to answer that she hadn't sneezed at all. I guess it was a blink-and-you-miss-it situation! There was a dude who sneezed though, a hot guy uncovered in full view as I recall.

Archived