Sneeze Fetish Forum

Every Forum Member

RoyalFlush

Thank you everybody! You probably already know this but this is a very small community of people...we don't have thousands and thousands of memebers lineing up to post and contribute to this site...so every little post helps in my opinion, especially those posts that share something that people around here enjoy. I feel this place is the best place on the internet. Not only are the people nice and fun but the content is wonderful and everyone tries their best to contribute to it.

Thank you for having the courage to sign up and share your fetish with us. I'm really glad you did.

Thank you all! You all ROCK! Please continue to share and indulge in the forum...because without each other...where would we get our sneezes? LOL Again...thank you guys...^_^

---------

If there is already a topic like this...well...we can always use another one. People need their Kudos! ^_^ Lol ^_^

In addition to echoing what RoyalFlush said, can we also raise a glass to all our newer members. We seem to have had a particularly strong influx of friendly people in the last 6 months or so and that helps to continually re-energise the forum and keep it vibrant. So thank you newcomers!

:)

Being one of the newer members, I would like to thank Joal 555 for his lovely comment. I am so happy to be here and it is an honor to be included in such a wonderful community of people!

awww, thanks :blush: I've noticed too, people here seem to be a lot nicer than the average people you meet on the internet. A big thanks to the mods as well for helping keep the place in order :heart:

B'aww. I feel exactly the same. I'm as comfortable in expressing my opinion on here than I am with my closest friends.

So many times, someone will have said something so funny/clever/hot that I end up saying to someone in real life 'And then *insertnameheresaid*...' :lol:

When I see people post on the forum there's always a sense of 'oh hey, that person's pretty awesome'. I really do feel like a part of a fantastic community, so thanks so much everyone!

:hug:

Archived