Sneeze Fetish Forum

Harry Anderson in Night Court and Dave's World

Midnight

Harry Anderson (comedian, magician, and, obviously, actor) starred in two shows: Night Court, and Dave's World (he's a little older in Dave's World, but still pretty good looking :D ).

so theres an ep of Night Court called Strange Bedfellows (season 6, episode 17) where Harry (thats actually the name of the character), the judge, has the flu and then he passes it on to Mel Torme (famous singer who made a few guest appearances on the show). stuffy talk, coughing, nose blowing, sneeze, etc. all for comedy purposes though so kind of silly but i still thought it was really nice :) i kind of got uninterested after the first few minutes though because after that Harry is well again and Mel is sick, and Mel is an older guy so it didnt really interest me...but definitely the first few mins!! :) heres a link to the tv-links website, there are a few choices of links to watch the ep: http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Night-Court_499/season_6/episode_17/

theres also another ep called Wonder Drugs (season 1, episode 9) where Lana has a cold and takes powerful cold meds, for ppl who like girl sneezes, but i didnt watch it so i dont know how it is. link: http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Night-Court_499/season_1/episode_9/

i have yet to watch the Dave's World eps (Dave played by Harry Anderson), as i could not find them ANYWHERE on the internet ggggrrrr... :( but i have netflix so i shoved these eps to the top of the queue! season 1, episode 3: Martian Death Flu: everyone in the house gets the flu (that should be fun to watch :D) and season 1, episode 22: The Funeral (a.k.a.) Funeral Episodes: Dave gets sick (also looking forward to this very much)

really sorry if you dont have netflix to watch daves world, hopefully if u want to c the eps, u find a way...well at least night court is available online :)

so, ya, enjoy :D

Archived